Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Man, Bernie really dropped the ball for the Yankees tonight, literally!

It's really sad to see Bernie like this, its at least the 2nd time this year he dropped a fairly routine fly ball (the other was against the Mets). I feel bad for the guy because he was such a huge part of the Yankees for all those years and now he's looking like a shell of his former self out there in CF.

Agreed. I'm a big Bernie supporter but when he does things like this I don't know how much longer I can defend him!

Watching the Yankee/Ranger right now, but is it just me or does anyone else feel like you're watching a baseball video game right now with all the hitting going on. This series isn't going to be pretty for those guys' ERAs.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Agreed. I'm a big Bernie supporter but when he does things like this I don't know how much longer I can defend him!

Maybe Beltran should have been worth the 16 to 18 million dollars a year this offseason for the Yankees?

After Bernies play tonight I can see the FO overreacting and making a dumb move (getting a Randy Winn type) to get a CFer there.

:monkeyr: :monkeyl:
DS_46-1.jpg

14 games out in September Carrot top :roflmao::rofl::rofl4::spit:

Ray Finkle said:
Watching the Yankee/Ranger right now, but is it just me or does anyone else feel like you're watching a baseball video game right now with all the hitting going on. This series isn't going to be pretty for those guys' ERAs.

Our starting pitching sucks and will suck the rest of the year. Thank god we have a bullpen to hold leads for us late in games.

WE NEED TO HIT! In April, May, June..etc this team hit like ssshiitt. So if we are an 11-10 or 9-6, or 13-8 type of team then so be it. The pitching isn't going to get any better. We need to hit and have a steady bullpen.

As long as our starters can hold us and have us in the lead after 6 innings then its Sturtz, Gordon, Rivera. GAME OVER!

Ray Finkle said:
Maybe Beltran should have been worth the 16 to 18 million dollars a year this offseason for the Yankees?

I would have rather had Beltran than Randy.

Ray Finkle said:
After Bernies play tonight I can see the FO overreacting and making a dumb move (getting a Randy Winn type) to get a CFer there.

I think Juan Pierre will be in NY soon and batting 9th.

i want Coco Crisp in the yanks outfield...speedy, decent bat, young and cheap

I doubt that Juan Pierre will be dealt. The Marlins aren't that far back from the wild card and although they're going to trade Burnett, the reason is because they know they can't resign him so they might as well get people back for him. I don't think the Marlins will trade Pierre to the Yankees because I know that the Marlins' owner hates Steinberner and the Yankees much like the Devil Rays owner and front office. Coco Crisp is a nice name and I never really thought about him, does anyone know the status of his contract and if the Indians have anyone in the minors that could take his place? I think the Cleveland GM is a very good GM so the again the main question is do the Yankees have enough to get any of these guys?

0 to 0 in the 7th of a Yankee/Ranger game? What the hellll will happen next the Red Sox win the World Series? (Oh wait they already did....)

Back
Top Bottom