Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread

RWhitney014 said:
I know it's a different sport, but the way Brett Favre came out after his father died the next night was something to watch. If he was that grief-stricken, maybe he would have been better off not playing. I agree, I think it's an excuse. You feel for him, but it's an excuse.

LOL. an excuse. You people are friggin heartless.

MikeO said:
LOL. an excuse. You people are friggin heartless.

It's absolutely an excuse, why did he go 2 for 4 w/ a HR in a reg season game AFTER his Uncle died? It didn't affect him that game but it did in the playoffs?

RWhitney014 said:
Your own Yankee crony has his finger on this story's pulse...why can't you?

Im not allowed to disagree? :shakeno:

Your such a Yankee hater you can't be taken seriously on any issue with them. :0wned:

MikeO said:
Im not allowed to disagree? :shakeno:

Your such a Yankee hater you can't be taken seriously on any issue with them. :0wned:

Because you're in a great position to tell me that I can't disagree...you disagree with just about everyone, man. And yes, you are allowed to disagree, but I don't and I'm sure no one else appreciates the potshots you take. Heartless? Because I think there's evidence that blows this reasoning, excuse, whatever you want to call it, out of the water?

If a Marlin were to go 2-4 with a homer the day after a close family member or friend died and then lapsed into a slump, I'd feel the same way. I think it's an excuse, andI don't need your condescending :shakeno: to tell me otherwise.

P.S. How is that anywhere close to you owning me? I disagree with that statement.

RWhitney014 said:
P.S. How is that anywhere close to you owning me? I disagree with that statement.

There's nothing even remotely close to ownage here.

However, MikeO's claim before the season that Dontrelle Willis is an average pitcher...

...now that's getting OWNED. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom