Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If these punk Boston fans can make a thread, we can too.

Yankees 2-1
Red Sox 1-2

We'll see who's standing at the end this year. New year, NEW OUTCOME!

It's only been 3 games folks, let it play out before the trash talking begins.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
New year, NEW OUTCOME!
No, no, no.

This can't possibly be the case.

Yankee fans have been telling me for years that the Red Sox can't possibly win the World Series because they hadn't won one since 1918. History determines the outcome of baseball games, remember?

Gator Mike said:
No, no, no.

This can't possibly be the case.

Yankee fans have been telling me for years that the Red Sox can't possibly win the World Series because they hadn't won one since 1918. History determines the outcome of baseball games, remember?

History will also note that being up 3-0 in a 7-game series in the playoffs equals advancement to the next round, at least thats what the yankee fans thought last year.

BTW This is still early in 2005, the title should read in 2005 Boston Red Sox are still the World Champions and will continue to be until further notice.

I still think they'll choke again.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
If these punk Boston fans can make a thread, we can too.

Yankees 2-1
Red Sox 1-2

We'll see who's standing at the end this year. New year, NEW OUTCOME!

:cry: Wah Wah Wah. Remind me what you had in your signature before that ALCS was over. When the Yankees were up 3-0. YOU were bashing the Red Sox. I bet you feel pretty foolish right now. :lol:

Guys, guys.....let them enjoy their one year.

They're not used to winning. ;)

Why roll your eyes? Are you used to winning? You're 19. This is the first time you've ever seen them win. Can't be used to what you've never had. ;)

I wasn't putting you down, I was stating fact. :evil:

Pagan said:
Why roll your eyes? Are you used to winning? You're 19. This is the first time you've ever seen them win. Can't be used to what you've never had. ;)

I wasn't putting you down, I was stating fact. :evil:

This is true. :lol: I just thought you were putting us down. I misinterpreted your quote. My fault.:)

P.S. You guys are going down again this year. :D

FaninPatsyLand said:
This is true. :lol: I just thought you were putting us down. I misinterpreted your quote. My fault.:)

P.S. You guys are going down again this year. :D
That's more like it! Good old fashioned trash talk!

And ya know what....we keep putting Mariano in against you guys, we will go down again this year!

Ya gotta admit though, Johnson and Pavano are gonna make things interesting this year, and Matsui is going to have a MONSTER year!

Pagan said:
That's more like it! Good old fashioned trash talk!

And ya know what....we keep putting Mariano in against you guys, we will go down again this year!

Ya gotta admit though, Johnson and Pavano are gonna make things interesting this year, and Matsui is going to have a MONSTER year!

Johnson and Pavano are just ridiculous... We need to be healthy (Schilling and Miller) and hitting on all cylinders to beat you guys again this year.

As far as Matsui goes... I HATE that guy, he kills us everytime we play the Yankees. Aside from seeing Jeter up in a big situation, I fear him most in that lineup. Everytime he comes up with runners on, it is money in the bank. We just can't get the guy out. GOD do I hate that guy.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Johnson and Pavano are just ridiculous... We need to be healthy (Schilling and Miller) and hitting on all cylinders to beat you guys again this year.

As far as Matsui goes... I HATE that guy, he kills us everytime we play the Yankees. Aside from seeing Jeter up in a big situation, I fear him most in that lineup. Everytime he comes up with runners on, it is money in the bank. We just can't get the guy out. GOD do I hate that guy.

I couldn't agree more especially about Matsui.. miller and arroyo will be the x-factors!

Back
Top Bottom