***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)*** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)***

Only thought I'd have is me saying that if you had VIP membership access then you could read information about this draft from people who actually know what they're talking about.

Actual analysis about the guys we've chosen as opposed to your wet dream fantasies about all the big name players like Quinn, Jarrett, etc...

There's always going to be dudes like you who hate the draft picks the team chooses. I'm used to it by now

True SPurz. If you had access to VIP you would have a better outlook on this draft. Trust me man, our offense I believe will suprise.

I understand getting a DT on day 2. We do need to complete the youth movement on D. It is disappointing that we don't have two instead of just one OL drafted though the day is far from over.

I like the Lorenzo Booker pick. What this means for Minor or Sammy Morris? I say more for Minor than anyone. I want Ricky back! If he doesn't come back though we get a different type of runner with Booker but we need someone who is elusive in tandem with RB.

If not Ginn OR Quinn at 9... who would you have taken?

Lets assume that Beck was higher than Quinn on our board (as has been reported) and that we weren't able to find a trade down partner. Who would you have taken at number 9 if not Ginn OR Quinn? Lets also assume that our goal in this draft was to improve the offense (pretty safe assumption). Was there any offensive player on the board who you would have rather us taken?

I know we need O-line help... but Siler and Blades sitting there at ILB are so tempting! I wish we had a 5th rounder!!!

Patrick Willis. Every year I will watch this guy go the the PB and wonder if Ginn will actually make it through a season for another year if he even is here four years from now.

HB Blades sucks. The only reason people talk about him is because of who his dad is. I've seen plenty of Pitt games. His athletic ability is terrible. I want no part of him.

I understand getting a DT on day 2. We do need to complete the youth movement on D. It is disappointing that we don't have two instead of just one OL drafted though the day is far from over.

I like the Lorenzo Booker pick. What this means for Minor or Sammy Morris? I say more for Minor than anyone. I want Ricky back! If he doesn't come back though we get a different type of runner with Booker but we need someone who is elusive in tandem with RB.

It means nothing for Morris or Minor, seeing as they're not with the team anymore.

Sammy Morriw??? Isn't he gone already.:confused:

HB Blades sucks. The only reason people talk about him is because of who his dad is. I've seen plenty of Pitt games. His athletic ability is terrible. I want no part of him.

Fair enough.... well I still like Siler, and any help on D would be appreciated.

Sammy Morris??? Isn't he gone already.:confused:

are we going to get any hybrids down here? we need more linebackers that can learn from porter, and taylor

Patrick willis but it's obvious they thought they had to add speed/playmakers to this offense in ginn and lorenzo booker.

My question is, why is Miami not addressing the OL need? With no picks in the 5th, hopefully someone like Mike Otto, Tim Duckworth or Kasey Studdard will be there in the 6th. Maybe a Andrew Carnahan, who was hurt last season at Arizona State can be there in the 7th round.

Minor and Morris were lost in free agency. Morris is now a Patsie and I can't remember where Minor went.

Back
Top Bottom