Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

ive never liked lindstrom, idk why we continue to push him as a closer, all he does is throw the fastball...if you are a hitter, and you know the heat is coming no matter what, wouldnt that make it easier to hit? its ridiculous...sometimes i really question fredi's decisions

Because Fredi doesn't learn from his mistakes. Unfortunately, he'll keep Lindstrom as the closer like he did with Kevin Gregg and Jorge Julio.

too little too late for the Phils i'm afraid, even though they won the series over the Fish already the NL East race ended when the Marlins were 11-1.....sigh :(

clear.gif

Cody Ross pitching was actually quite amusing. I'm going to have to say he looked pretty good, throwing 84mph as an OF. He actually had good location on his pitches, and i'm assuming he doesn't work with pitching coaches or warmup in the bullpen every day.

Hanley got hit in the wrist and got taken out of the game, losing 6-1 on the top of the 4th...this sucks

Back
Top Bottom