Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

Evan Rodriguez working with the TEs now is interesting wasnt a bad player for a bears.

Now seems to be working with the ones at h-back, guess he got clays job

2 Te sets are Egnew and Clay

Also i thought reporters cant live tweet anymore?

Apparently, Richard Marshall took snaps at safety today. Philbin said it was just about 'preparation.'

Interesting.

Odrick thing might not be much of anything. No one else even mentioned it and Abramson just clarified that he limped off at the end of practice. Might be just a bruise or something.

Good news is that Starks is back and said he will play against the Buccaneers.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m
John Jerry and Lance Louis shared first-team snaps at RG today.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 56s
Randy Starks said he'll be ready to play vs. Tampa Bay Sat. Hasn't played in the preseason.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 4m
Joe Philbin said running back job is absolutely an open competition still.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 14m
Dolphins offensive coordinator Mike Sherman said Charles Clay is Miami's front runner to start.

Apparently it was a bad fa for offense

Odrick thing might not be much of anything. No one else even mentioned it and Abramson just clarified that he limped off at the end of practice. Might be just a bruise or something.

Good news is that Starks is back and said he will play against the Buccaneers.

Now are you gonna pay for my hospital visit just now for that heart attack?

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 3m
Jared Odrick seemed to be hobbled at times during practice today. He was at one pint so frustrated he threw his helmet. But not serious.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 6m
"We've seen Egnew take a big jump from where he was last year,"Tannehill. He pointed out Clay's speed, & said Sims will be thrown into fire

Apparently, Richard Marshall took snaps at safety today. Philbin said it was just about 'preparation.'

Interesting.

yeah that is interesting...possible this team could only roll with 3 safeties...also possible richard marshall is in trouble for making the 53...

See ya Jimmy Wilson...

If our safety depth wasn't poor enough, wilson's termination would be a foregone conclusion, IMO. But we might end up needing him.

Marshall was a solid safety. Like to see him stick. I could care less about the salary, we're under the cap.

Roster Moves | The Dolphins have waived G Jeff Braun, G Chandler Burden, DT Chris Burnette, LB Alonzo Highsmith & WR Kenny Stafford.

not really worth a thread of its own

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

I did find this interesting

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 3h
Telling stat: No Dolphin has played more special teams snaps this preseason than Kelcie McCray and Evan Rodriguez. Gotta help their cause.

With clay now playing TE i would surprised if Rodriguez doesn't make the roster as a h-back/full back, lets hope he can behave himself off the field this year

Back
Top Bottom