Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 1) | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 1)

Why is everyone freaking out? None of us have any idea how this kid will be. Hickey and Philbin know more about it than we do. We now have 4 linemen. We still need one more. Relax...

People can try and spin this all they want, but we freakin reached for that pick when we could have traded back w/the saints or someone else, got another pick and still got the same guy. Not completely throwing in the towel yet, but that's NOT a great start to this draft. We better do better than that the rest of the way or we are going to be the best .500 team again this year!

good pick but would have been nice to trade down and got him there. Now that we got OLINE pick out of the way, lets get JARVIS LANDRY or STANLEY JEAN BAPTISTE in the 2nd

Why is everyone freaking out? None of us have any idea how this kid will be. Hickey and Philbin know more about it than we do. We now have 4 linemen. We still need one more. Relax...

Because our biggest 'off the line' playmaking TE is Michael Egnew, and our biggest 'playmaking' WR is... Brian Hartline? And we just drafted a tackle most people believe is a reach.

Is it just me or has there not been a surprise pick in this draft?

Bills and Jets are improving, while the Patriots still have Brady. Dolphins could be looking at last place in the East this year. Reaching for a project in the 1st round that they hope can play right tackle.

Why does everyone just assume that trading with the saints was even an option? I love how some fans just make things up to fuel their anger.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

we are the only team that reached so far. we took a guy with a grade of middle of round 2.... we have a pick in the middle of round two. its not about getting the best player available, its about getting the best value for your pick. this is the worst value pick of the draft so far. thats why people are mad.

Reminds me a lot of the Vernon Carey pick. He was also a reach at 19. And we traded up for him! Seem like similar players too.

Clearly a botched trade with the Saints which would have gotten us this very same player along with an extra 3rd rounder. Following the Cortland Finnegan signing, I'm already looking sideways at this new regime.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 4

Browns traded up. QB?

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Funny the browns did the same thing for Quinn.

2 times Miami could have traded back and picked up a 3rd rounder. Hickey must truly be dense if he thought James would go in one of those picks inbetween there.

Back
Top Bottom