Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 1) | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 1)

Two teams right after us traded down. That's ****ing hilarious.

Fine with the pick ONLY IF HE STARTS FROM DAY 1. If he gets beat out by any of the guys currently on the team...... I want Hickey Fired.

I'm dumbfounded as to how Miami did not trade down with Saints or Cleveland , still take James and a extra 3rd

Why does everyone just assume that trading with the saints was even an option? I love how some fans just make things up to fuel their anger.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

if trading with the saints wasn't an option, it was only because we weren't on the phone with them. Hell, even if we didn't get a 3rd, a 4th and still getting the OT we got was better than sitting at 19 and reaching on a guy that would be there at the end of the first or second. Not making things up, just using simple logic.

if trading with the saints wasn't an option, it was only because we weren't on the phone with them. Hell, even if we didn't get a 3rd, a 4th and still getting the OT we got was better than sitting at 19 and reaching on a guy that would be there at the end of the first or second. Not making things up, just using simple logic.

No, you are just speculating. Not saying we didn't reach, but everyone knew we needed an RT, so it's not like anyone was worried about our pick. However, AZ was more of an unknown.

Well we know Hickey is not a BPA guy. That's a lock !!!

Everybody wants some sexy pick. Until we can't convert a 3rd and 2

I don't think we're going to convert a 3rd and 2 because of our right tackle, who isn't noted for being a great run blocker, when we're calling stretch plays to Daniel Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom