Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 1) | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 1)

why would they? New Orleans isn't worried about the team behind us taking cook...they were worried the eagles would which is why they traded with AZ...same with Cleveland and KC

Moses is arguably just as good, if not better and he's still there at 25. So yes, he would have been there along with Moses. Hey, if you are happy with the pick at 19, good for you! I'm not, and there's a lot of other people that agree with that assessment. To each their own. I've just seen this movie too many years to try and fluff it for anything other than what it was, which was a REACH.

I think you know I agree with you, but I'm not 100% sure.

1. umm...so what?
2. we drafted him to play RT
3. haha ok nostradomus because getting real, viable playmakers is so easy and a sure thing to predict who they will be

I literally hate Dolphins fans sometimes
1) That's why we won't win enough ballgames. Because you have to score points. More than the other guy in order to win.
2) Super. A RT that can't run block. Just what we need.
3) Lee is/will be a playmaker.

We chose to draft RT in the first round. Just ****ing wonderful. Parcellian Football 101

It was a terrible pick.

I've been a fan since 1972 and I'm 46 years old. I'm tired of these stupid ass picks.
We had a chance at some potential playmakers, but we get an OT that may or may not
even start. At least a playmkers can get in there and contribute.

Jesus. Keep on being ok with this garbage, and see where it gets you 20 years down the line.

Just stop trying to convince them it was a reach. I'm sure they were also on board with Cam thinking that Ginn Jr. and family was a great pick and need at kick returner. Just let it go, they haven't been burned long enough, I guess.

Personally I like the pick it was a big need and it got addressed! Now we can fix other needs but this one couldn't wait! Now maybe we will have a line that can block good for run and pass!

im just happy we didnt get cyrus kounadijo at 19. i think he wont even play much this season, his medical chart is a little concerning

Just stop trying to convince them it was a reach. I'm sure they were also on board with Cam thinking that Ginn Jr. and family was a great pick and need at kick returner. Just let it go, they haven't been burned long enough, I guess.

You know what? You're right. Why beat my head up against the wall.
Wanna drink the ****ing Kool-Aid? Go ahead.

Far be it from ****ing me.

Playmakers are a waste if you don't have time for the play to develop. Dolphin fans had all year to learn that. 58 sacks! 58!! And apparently still haven't learned. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now watch Belicheat pull a pro bowl LB out of his ****ing ass

I don't understand how people are complaining about not getting a "playmaker" when we couldn't even keep RT upright any game last year. We got a playmaker in Wallace last year and RT had little to no time to throw the ball to him. So you think that adding a WR is going to keep RT off his butt? Everyone would be saying Lee will keep RT upright which I don't see how a WR will do so.....when James is a very good in pass protection. Is it a fancy pick like last years #1 was in Jordan, no, but a good value and a need

Excellent thread. Would read again. :lol:

I love waiting until after we pick to read this thread every year. I just sit here and grin knowing who's head is going to explode in future pages.

Thank you FinHeaven!

Y'all never disappoint. :chuckle:

Players still there I like a lot…in no particular order…

Mason RB
Sankey RB
Hyde RB
Hill RB
ASJ TE
Lee WR
Robinson WR
XSF OG
Bitonio OG
Nix DT
Borland LB
Van Noy LB
Jean Baptiste CB
Gaines CB

Obviously, some of the guys will not be there at 50, but some will.

I think that the quality at safety is gone for rounds 2 and 3. I would not hesitate to fix my guard position at 2.

Robinson, Hyde, XSF, Bitonio and Van Noy are the highest on my list.

Back
Top Bottom