Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 2 and 3) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 2 and 3)

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
I figured to start another thread tonight. Good evening fellas. True fans come back for Friday and Saturday.

I want Allen Robinson. I love the way he gets 50/50 balls. I think he is deadly in the red zone. I think we need someone who is physical and tough who can get 50/50 balls and get tough catches in the red zone. I doubt he gets to 50 but you never know.

Van Noy and Bitonio would be the other two favorites for me. If we got Bitonio I think we would have a the potential for an exceptional o line, with everyine a scheme fit. Van Noy is a playmaking, complete LB.

In before the first reach for cornfed 4th round talent.

corn2009678528329JPG-1.jpg

Friday is where the most fun is i think. Some real steals that fall from the first are picked today like Lee

I would love an OG in the 2nd, and then a running back in the third. Fixing the Oline should be the priority as it would help solve our Run and Pass game.

i would like a TE round 2, round 3 LB , rd 4 is where id draft a RG

Here is my list for 50
1. OG XSF
2. WR Robinson
3. WR Van Noy
4. OG Bitonio
5. WR Moncrief
6. CB Jean Baptiste

There is going to be a nice player.

Good call on Jean Baptiste, Hayden. Very intriguing guy. I wish there were a safety to get excited about but I don't see value there.

Woot more O-line in the 2nd round hopefully 3rd also maybe in the 4th round the Dolphins can draft a full-back for max protection in the pocket for Tannehill

Hayden, do you think there is a realistic chance any of those guys are there at 50?

Here is my list for 50
1. OG XSF
2. WR Robinson
3. WR Van Noy
4. OG Bitonio
5. WR Moncrief
6. CB Jean Baptiste

Unfortunately I think all of these guys will be gone by 50. Great list though.

Here is my list for 50
1. OG XSF
2. WR Robinson
3. WR Van Noy
4. OG Bitonio
5. WR Moncrief
6. CB Jean Baptiste

I'm with you 100%

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

New drinking game:

Turn on ESPN and take a shot every time you hear the name "Johnny Manziel"

Back
Top Bottom