Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 2 and 3) | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 2 and 3)

The texans defensive front just got mega aggressive. Watts, Clowney and now nix.......

My 4th round pick is either Terrence West or Davonta Freeman. Hope one of them lasts

Don't think he's much faster he clocked in a 4.77 at the combine and did a bit better posting a 4.56 at his pro day. Hah!

If he ran a 4.56 he's Leon Sandcastle fast compared to Oronde! I loved that dude though. He made the most of his abilities and somehow found a way to be productive. If Mike Wallace had that sort of desire, tenacity & will, he would be all world....

They are going defense in the 4th.

CB? Skov?

They can rip away. You are stating a FACT, SF seems to be doing really well in this draft getting top rated guys teams are letting slip to later rounds for very good value. It's just an opinion, but they are a playoff and SB caliber team that has been doing this for a few years now, so . . . . it must be working.

I am locked in on Phillip Gaines or Kendall James of UMaine…my super sleeper in the 4th. I think Gaines is gone by then.

There Gaines goes

So Mort reported that Nate Burleson busted his arm in minicamp. Hickey dodges a bullet.

Too early for us to draft a QB. I'd look late 6. Murray to develop.

The guards are flying off the board now.

Hickey got ahead of the RT run and did it again at guard with Turner.

Back
Top Bottom