**Official 2014 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2014 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread**

i think my wahoos run ends in the sweet 16 vs michigan state who now that they are healthy and have their depth back look like the team to beat...that was the one team i wanted no part of for as long as possible...instead it's the sweet 16...eeeegads

wahoos?

upset pick

Mercer Bears (26-8, 14-4 A-Sun) - While Florida Gulf Coast was running, dunking and charming the nation during their unforgettable run to the Sweet
16 last year, league champion Mercer was sitting home thinking, “that could have been us.”

The Bears won the Atlantic Sun regular season title last season, but fell to FGCU in the conference tournament final. This year, Mercer strolled into Dunk City and captured their first NCAA bid since 1985.

i live 5 mins from Mercer and the town is really excited about their first trip there in almost 30 years.
We've got Duke in the first round so this could be short lived :chuckle:

upset pick

Mercer Bears (26-8, 14-4 A-Sun) - While Florida Gulf Coast was running, dunking and charming the nation during their unforgettable run to the Sweet
16 last year, league champion Mercer was sitting home thinking, “that could have been us.”

The Bears won the Atlantic Sun regular season title last season, but fell to FGCU in the conference tournament final. This year, Mercer strolled into Dunk City and captured their first NCAA bid since 1985.

i live 5 mins from Mercer and the town is really excited about their first trip there in almost 30 years.

I will be one happy man if Mercer wins.

upset pick

16 last year
, league champion Mercer was sitting home thinking, “that could have been us.”

I was at their games in Philly last year. That was fun to watch.

J Law knows...

BjLrbCPIQAA8EVW-1.jpg

Mercer beats Duke

Party time in Macon Ga tonight guys :brewskis:

Back
Top Bottom