**Official 2014 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2014 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread**

Mercer and North Dakota State in the NCAA Final. I don't even care if it's doable or not bracket-wise.

U of L versus UK in the Sweet 16. Believe it or not, I would rather see UK than Wichita State in this game.

Heels got screwed, very frustrating but good luck to the teams who are alive.

Tip off Times for this weekend's games:

Thursday:

Dayton vs. Stanford - 7:15
Baylor vs. Wisconsin - 7:47
UCLA vs. Florida - 9:45
San Diego St vs. Arizona - 10:17

Friday:

Tennessee vs. Michigan - 7:15
UConn vs. Iowa St - 7:27
UK vs. U of L - 9:45
Michigan St vs. Virginia - 9:57

Winn Las Vegas installed U of L as a 5.5 point favorite. Surprised that number isn't smaller? That's what Vegas hopes you think so you'll bet on UK. Vegas thinks U of L wins this pretty handily.

KenPom has U of L winning 73-68, 70% of the time and Nate Silver has U of L winning 68% of the time. Rick Pitino is 10-0 in Sweet 16 games with a 22 point average margin of victory.

None of that matters, it all goes out the window since this is the most heated, venomous rivalry in college basketball. Rick will have this team prepared with one heck of a game plan. It's up to UK to play well enough to beat that game plan.

That Tennessee - Michigan game is going to be a good one too, along with Michigan State - UVA. UCLA - UF is up there too. Buckle up boys. You're in for a show.

Heels got screwed, very frustrating but good luck to the teams who are alive.

They were playing well and I thought they were going to win, but man Roy has got to teach those kids to play some kind of defense.

Tip off Times for this weekend's games:

Thursday:

Dayton vs. Stanford - 7:15
Baylor vs. Wisconsin - 7:47
UCLA vs. Florida - 9:45
San Diego St vs. Arizona - 10:17

Friday:

Tennessee vs. Michigan - 7:15
UConn vs. Iowa St - 7:27
UK vs. U of L - 9:45
Michigan St vs. Virginia - 9:57

Winn Las Vegas installed U of L as a 5.5 point favorite. Surprised that number isn't smaller? That's what Vegas hopes you think so you'll bet on UK. Vegas thinks U of L wins this pretty handily.

KenPom has U of L winning 73-68, 70% of the time and Nate Silver has U of L winning 68% of the time. Rick Pitino is 10-0 in Sweet 16 games with a 22 point average margin of victory.

None of that matters, it all goes out the window since this is the most heated, venomous rivalry in college basketball. Rick will have this team prepared with one heck of a game plan. It's up to UK to play well enough to beat that game plan.

That Tennessee - Michigan game is going to be a good one too, along with Michigan State - UVA. UCLA - UF is up there too. Buckle up boys. You're in for a show.
The only game I don't care about is Dayton-Stanford. Besides that, I think all the games should be close and competitive. I'm looking forward to the Kentucky-Louisville game the most.

They were playing well and I thought they were going to win, but man Roy has got to teach those kids to play some kind of defense.

they couldn't play D, every time they tried it was a foul. they called ridiculous touch fouls on Carolina all game while Carolina players were getting mugged w/ no calls. Carolina didn't get to the bonus until 22 sec were left in the game.

Not to mention their best shot blocker left the game early but ISU lost a big player too so that evens out.

The only game I don't care about is Dayton-Stanford. Besides that, I think all the games should be close and competitive. I'm looking forward to the Kentucky-Louisville game the most.

I don't know what to make of that Baylor - Wisky game.

they couldn't play D, every time they tried it was a foul. they called ridiculous touch fouls on Carolina all game while Carolina players were getting mugged w/ no calls. Carolina didn't get to the bonus until 22 sec were left in the game.

Not to mention their best shot blocker left the game early but ISU lost a big player too so that evens out.

Have you ever given true 100% credit to any team that beat a team you like? These are college kids for ****'s sake.

Have you ever given true 100% credit to any team that beat a team you like? These are college kids for ****'s sake.

I give their players and coaches credit, they took advantage of what the officials gave them. when they realized they could get a foul call going to the basket and Carolina couldn't play aggressively they kept attacking. when they got down by 8 they penetrated and kicked for open 3s and knocked them down but this game was dictated by officiating. Carolina attacked the rim all game and they weren't even in the bonus until 22 secs to play in the game while ISU was in double bonus for a long time.

I give their players and coaches credit, they took advantage of what the officials gave them. when they realized they could get a foul call going to the basket and Carolina couldn't play aggressively they kept attacking. when they got down by 8 they penetrated and kicked for open 3s and knocked them down but this game was dictated by officiating. Carolina attacked the rim all game and they weren't even in the bonus until 22 secs to play in the game while ISU was in double bonus for a long time.

Where's the national outcry then if UNC got screwed?

why do you always need a group? can you ever stand up for what you believe in w/o having the backing of others?

:lol:

What group? If UNC got screwed over, as you and you only are saying, why isn't anyone else validating that claim? Having the "backing of others" shows evidence that your claim might be legitimate. Since no one on the public sports eye is claiming UNC got screwed, that shows that your lone idea of them being screwed is one man's opinion. A man who can't take losing without blaming someone or something.

Back
Top Bottom