**Official 2014 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2014 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread**

:lol:

What group? If UNC got screwed over, as you and you only are saying, why isn't anyone else validating that claim? Having the "backing of others" shows evidence that your claim might be legitimate. Since no one on the public sports eye is claiming UNC got screwed, that shows that your lone idea of them being screwed is one man's opinion. A man who can't take losing without blaming someone or something.

I don't need others to say anything, you can hide behind your majority all you want. I can think for myself.

I hate losing more than I like winning.

I don't need others to say anything, you can hide behind your majority all you want. I can think for myself.

I hate losing more than I like winning.

Of course you can think whatever you want. You're probably one of those guys on the subway who talks to himself about how his team got ****ed over when no one else remotely shares the same sentiment. Congrats on that.

I don't know what to make of that Baylor - Wisky game.
I think all their length and athleticism will give Wisconsin some problems. They completely shut down Creighton with that zone they played yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised to see Baylor win that game.

Just as I thought:

http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...betting-kentucky-cover-vs-louisville/6916657/

UK, which opened at 33-1 odds to win the national title by Bovada.LV, is down to 14-1. And as a 4.5-point underdog for Friday’s game against the University of Louisville, the Wildcats have 70 percent of incoming wagers made for them to cover.

“We have seen quite a bit of support for Kentucky,” said Kevin Bradley, Bovada’s sports book manager. “…I’m pretty comfortable letting them bet it and becoming a Louisville fan for that game.”

:lol:

What group? If UNC got screwed over, as you and you only are saying, why isn't anyone else validating that claim? Having the "backing of others" shows evidence that your claim might be legitimate. Since no one on the public sports eye is claiming UNC got screwed, that shows that your lone idea of them being screwed is one man's opinion. A man who can't take losing without blaming someone or something.
Sorry but I have to agree with junc this time. There were some very one sided calls in the amount of contact the ISU players were getting away with compared to the heels. Not saying it was on purpose but this has been a horribly officiated tournament. I don't think I have seen them get an out of bounds call right YET, for any team in the tournament. It is almost like someone told them before the tournament that this year the team that touches the ball last gets the ball out of bounds rather than the other team. It was so bad on out of bounds plays, that I started tivo'ing them and have 16, 3 or which went to replay and they STILL got em wrong.

Is there a FINHEAVEN bracket contest? On Espn you can start a group and you can add your brackets to as many groups as you want. So if someone started a FINHEAVEN group everyone that had a bracket filled out at ESPN could join.

Archie Miller can coach. Scott Drew cannot. Shame on me for thinking Baylor could pull off the upset.

Back
Top Bottom