**Official 2014 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2014 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread**

I know it wasn't the result you wanted, but that was a hell of a game.

It was but I HATE losing to UK.

I know he brought us a National Title last season but Rick Pitino's inability to beat UK and John Calipairi is starting to wear on my nerves. And I've been over these midget guards he likes to use for a couple of seasons now. Just give me a shooting guard over 6'2".

Next year moving into the ACC is going to be rough on us. Step back up in weight class and we lose Han****, Smith, Van Treese, and Harrell (he's gone for to the draft). We've got a good recruiting class coming in but the two 7 footers we have in it won't be ready physically to play next season. Our starting guards next season will still be short; Chris Jones at 5'9" and Terry Rozier at 6'2". Maybe Rick will play Wayne Blackshear (6'5") at the 2 some since we have hell of a small forward in Shaqquan Aaron coming in next season.

Next season will be a bit..bumpy.

losing gill to an ankle was huge for uva...couldn't match up with their bigs anymore and it killed em...sucks...hell of a season for my boys

losing gill to an ankle was huge for uva...couldn't match up with their bigs anymore and it killed em...sucks...hell of a season for my boys

This for me has been one of the best tournaments in recent memory. It USED to be cool when less talented teams like Butler would make runs in the Tournament, but once it becomes the norm, it just means the more talented teams aren't playing as well as they should. This year, seeing games like UK vs UL, Michigan State vs UVA, Wisconsin vs Arizona . . . it's not what college basketball used to be - when the best players were Sophomores and Juniors - but at least you're seeing the most talented teams value every possession on offense and defense. I didn't have high hopes for UVA heading into the Tournament, but they played a beautiful game. Sad that someone had to lose that one. I'm pulling for UK and Michigan State today, because it will ensure an absolutely loaded Final Four.

Caulley-Stein is likely out for UK today so I really don't like their chances against Michigan. I'm pulling for UConn today because it would really be cool if UF had a chance to avenge their only two losses on the year in the Final Four.

Caulley-Stein is likely out for UK today so I really don't like their chances against Michigan. I'm pulling for UConn today because it would really be cool if UF had a chance to avenge their only two losses on the year in the Final Four.

WCS doesn't really matter. Michigan doesn't play good enough defense to beat UK.

Man our guards just got destroyed tonight. I'd like to know how hurt Wilbekin was because he didn't look like he should have been in the game. Kasey Hill was very busy turning the ball over all game. Frazier was a non-factor after the first few minutes. Unreal.

I'm pulling for Wisconsin the rest of the way. Really don't want Kentucky in the final.

For the first time in NCAA Tournament history, TWO underdogs will play for the National Championship.

AND IT'S TWO TRADITIONAL NATIONAL POWERHOUSE PROGRAMS

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How great is that.

The little guy DOES have a chance.

For the first time in NCAA Tournament history, TWO underdogs will play for the National Championship.

AND IT'S TWO TRADITIONAL NATIONAL POWERHOUSE PROGRAMS

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How great is that.

The little guy DOES have a chance.

I might not watch.

It's an intriguing matchup with two little people trying to prove they belong.

I'll have to tune in and see what the hype is about.

I hate underdog stories. Always reminds me of really bad Disney movies I grew up watching.

Back
Top Bottom