***Official 2017 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2017 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Thread***

giphy.gif

The Bell guy from Oregon is a beast. If you didn't watch the game, his stats would seem not that great since he only had 9 pts. But the guy had a ton of rebounds and more important, he shut down the paint. The guy had like 9 blocks. This Oregon team is looking really tough. They slowed down an explosive Kansas team and talented offense that was averaging 90pts a game, especially in tournament. And only allowed 60pts and confused them.

They beat a red hot Michigan team Thursday whose offense was really good too. It would be cool to see them in the finals instead of the usual, kentucky or UNC who one or the other will play Oregon. I want to see them because I like to see different teams. This is the first time they made it to the final 4 in 70 years I think the announcer said. I would be cool to see a finals of Gonzaga vs Oregon or SC vs Oregon.

Sorry, CO.

But maybe this will help you feel better:

[tweet]846214230026178564[/tweet]

Gonzaga is in for Monday night. Now can UNC make it? UNC vs Gonzaga for the title? YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Gonzaga is in for Monday night. Now can UNC make it? UNC vs Gonzaga for the title? YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!

:lol: Nice. That's what my bracket looked like for the Final.

C'mon Carolina! (Bump rooting for his money)

Back
Top Bottom