***Official 2018 FIFA World Cup thread*** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2018 FIFA World Cup thread***

Bring in Khedira back was silly
Too many **** Ozil passes
Too much maneuvering of pieces

Honestly 30 minutes of decent football in 3 games.

Bring in Khedira back was silly
Too many **** Ozil passes
Too much maneuvering of pieces

Honestly 30 minutes of decent football in 3 games.
He should have left the team intact from the Sweden game at the end and replace Boateng and Rudy. You don't ****ing change half the team in the middle of a tournament.

A team which seemed to be to relaxed, no urgency.
That was the real problem. Why could the Koreans still run in the last minute and we couldn’t? Were we gassed? I highly doubt that.

I never want to see Oezil's face again in a national jersey. And I bet that a lot of Germans are not unhappy after that Oezil/Guendokan debacle
Löw needs to go. And Özil and Gündogan need to retire from the national team. Same for Khedira. I don’t want to see another game with them.

I Love going to Germany, always a great time, however it's been great seeing an England-esque World Cup by them haha

I Love going to Germany, always a great time, however it's been great seeing an England-esque World Cup by them haha

I wouldn't say too much until we see how England do when not facing footballing giants like Tunisia and Panama lol

Is there any player on this German team that had a decent World Cup?

They all underperformed.

That was the real problem. Why could the Koreans still run in the last minute and we couldn’t? Were we gassed? I highly doubt that.

Löw needs to go. And Özil and Gündogan need to retire from the national team. Same for Khedira. I don’t want to see another game with them.
Unfortunately Loew will only leave if he quits. They just extended his contract until 2022. With the failures of the Euro and WC he is wasting a generation which could have been a dynasty.
As a player I would be pissed that my coach ripped apart a team who just showed somewhat their potential. You just don't do that. You force your game onto teams like SK and not adjust to them.

After the Erdogan affair Oezil and Guendokan should have stayed home. Period. Maybe they can go play for their President now.

Back
Top Bottom