Official 76ers Thread | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

I know you said they were looking to deal Thad, do you think they will deal him before the season starts or at the deadline?

Not sure to be honest. I imagine he gets traded eventually. Perhaps it'll have to wait to the deadline. If he can look like the Thad Young before Eddie Jordan came along, he'll garner some interest.

Not sure to be honest. I imagine he gets traded eventually. Perhaps it'll have to wait to the deadline. If he can look like the Thad Young before Eddie Jordan came along, he'll garner some interest.
I would hope he would. If he is the Thad after Jordan got here, then there might be less interest. Either way he's a good player that can be a backup SF.

Not much. Like I said, either a vet big like Nazr Mohammed, Dan Gadzuric, Jeff Foster, etc. or a 2nd round pick and TPE. I'd take the latter since we signed Battie to be that vet.

gadzuric is a better option then battie imo..i would love 2 have gadzuric on this team, lets be realistic here, battie is a bum and waste of time

gadzuric is a better option then battie imo..i would love 2 have gadzuric on this team, lets be realistic here, battie is a bum and waste of time
I wouldn't say Battie is a bum or waste of time. He isn't good offensively, I'll give you that, but he is a decent rebounder and can provide low post defense.

I don't agree. Gadzuric is 32, and is exactly the same player Battie is. Only difference is we got Battie for nothing, while Gadzuric would cost something, that something being more than he's worth imo. Both are stopgaps, and neither would remain on the team for more than 1 season.

I don't agree. Gadzuric is 32, and is exactly the same player Battie is. Only difference is we got Battie for nothing, while Gadzuric would cost something, that something being more than he's worth imo. Both are stopgaps, and neither would remain on the team for more than 1 season.
It's actually good that we got Battie for nothing. He provdes good defense and solid rebounding, but Gadzuric would have cost something. I still say we made the better decision by signing Battie.

It's actually good that we got Battie for nothing. He provdes good defense and solid rebounding, but Gadzuric would have cost something. I still say we made the better decision by signing Battie.

I agree. It's not like Battie or Gadzuric would be playing many minutes. 10 minutes a game would be my guess.

did u guys hear about the potential trade w/ clippers... just talk but here goes: 1st one has clippers getting iggy for eric gordon..next one is sixers trading iggy and either young and speights for gordon and kaman and last one is sixers trading iggy for ryan gomes and next yr 1st rd pick...i like the 1 where we get kaman and gordon...then i would move turner to the 3....

did u guys hear about the potential trade w/ clippers... just talk but here goes: 1st one has clippers getting iggy for eric gordon..next one is sixers trading iggy and either young and speights for gordon and kaman and last one is sixers trading iggy for ryan gomes and next yr 1st rd pick...i like the 1 where we get kaman and gordon...then i would move turner to the 3....

Turner doesn't have the length to play the 3 imo. I have heard about a possible Clippers trade, but then one of the Clippers beat writers said they aren't interested in Iggy. But I'd love to get Kaman though.

http://twitter.com/reallisa/status/19273683871

Turner isn't built to play the 3. I like the idea of getting Kaman, but I don't see them trading Iggy until the deadline at least. Let's see how he and Turner can work together.

That was a good read and thanks for posting. I like Hawes and I think he has good skills to be a solid contributor for this team.

Back
Top Bottom