Official and Final Phins/Tits and Superbowl prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official and Final Phins/Tits and Superbowl prediction

RunTravisRun

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We have a great shot against TN. Our Defense matches up great with their entire Offense. Chris Browns first start......not a easy task for the young man. We should also be able to shut down their recievers, who are lackluster.

On the other hand, we arent going to run on their D line either......and they should also be able to handle our recievers pretty well.

So who wins the game? What breaks the "tie" ? Steve McNair. Sorry guys, I hate to pick against Miami week one, but in a game between two pretty evenly matched teams, stars shine. We don't have anyone on the offesive side of the ball that can touch McNair. He'll win the game for TN in the closing minutes.

Titans 17 (2 tds, GW field goal) Miami 16 (3 field goals, one TD)

As for superbowl prediction? Well, many people think that with the new passing interference rules.... it will favor offenses. Yes, it will favor recievers. Many are picking colts or chiefs.....maybe the seahawks. But, with the new rules, I think it will make a great D even MORE valuable. Call me crazy if you like. Ravens over Panthers

:roflmao: You said " Tits" !

Getting back on topic...I think that Miami will come out on top over Tennesee, as I believe our receiving core can out-talent their secondary, which although considered a strength of the team, might have trouble stopping the likes of Chambers, Booker, and yes, even Derrius Thompson. Not to mention, if we air it out, we do have McMichael, which hopefully he'll be used up the middle where the Titans might not be expecting it.

I think we'll win, by, oh lets say

Miami 17 Titans 10

High scoring? Decently enough! The big factor in this? OUR DEFENSE.

Back
Top Bottom