official angry marlins fan thread! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official angry marlins fan thread!

MelbournePhin

Active Roster
Reaction score
we have had ample opportunity to overtake the braves and establish a decent lead. im tired of seeing our SP go 7-8 iinings give up 2-3 runs and freakin lose. im tired of Al Leiter giving 5 ER in 1/3 of an inning. What the hell is wrong with Pierre and Lowell?? When the hell are spooneybarger and valdez coming back? :fire: excuse my rambling, its frustrating.

I am pretty happy as my Phillies were playing like crap about a month ago but tonight they won a doubleheader against Arizona and they are 1.5 games back,,,,,the NL East has 5 teams withing 2 games of each other. :)

The NL East is the best division in Baseball right now. Everyone is right there! Marlins are not doing well and it is upsetting. Our SP are doing a great job (with the exception of Leiter who has been on my sh*t list since we signed him!). The bullpen has to step it up and Lowell and JP need to find their bats dang it! We should have a good 4-5 game lead right now on everyone else in the division.

You know if I was GM/ manager for a day for the Marlins this is what I would do:
- release Bump and Pershio
-sign Graves, and put Leiter in the bullpen
-trade Encarnacion to a team for a LHSP, and a minor leaguer
- trade Easley for a Starting rf

the new lineup would be this
2B- Castillo
CF- Pierre
LF- Cabera
1B- Delgado
C- Lo Duca
3B- Lowell
SS- Gonzalez
RF- ?

The starting would be
Beckett
Willis
Burnett
Moehler
LP

Relievers
Graves
Mota
Reidling
Jones
Valdez
Mecir
LH minor leaguer

bench
Conine
Agulia
Dillon
Treanor
Mid infielder minor leaguer

this will get us back in the right track

Danny Graves is a problem...the guy has lost velocity.....that usually is the end for a reliever.

If your fastball starts to resemble your changeup...you got problems.

It is getting hard to try to watch them....you just know that when that bullpen gets going...two things happen...the Marlins stop hitting and the bullpen gives up the lead.

I don't get it....

They need to get a setup man ASAP......they have to put a stop to this.....

Marlins went from being in first to now being in last. Damn! They need to pick things up fast and the Bullpen has got to step it up. None the less I still think we will be in this to the very end, we are just going through a team slump.

They still have the best starters in the division, and all teams have suspect bullpens. It may come down to a trade for bullpen help to win the division.

You have to remember Thome is not hitting, Beltran is still nursing a sore hammy and has not gotten going. The Braves are the Braves, even though they just had a ton of injurys, they always seem to make a great move and end up top. The only team that seems to be doing it with mirrors are the Nat's. I can see them falling way back over the summer.

It should be a fun race. Let's go Mets!

Back
Top Bottom