*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 137 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

Too funny. Ryan must have ****ed everyone's girlfriend on this site.

No, some of us realize he has won at least 4 of our eight wins with great performances. Moore is not capable of doing what RT does. I did not think he still could be an effective backup, but I was wrong about that. Great job on that last drive!

Seeing Ryan on the sideline tearing up with his teammates made me a bigger fan of his. You could see what this game means to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all of you assholes who cheered when Tannehill got hurt need to go **** yourselves

The guy on Redzone just said some Sports Illustrated writer tweeted that Tanny has a torn ACL.

Take it for what it's worth...

Make no mistake folks, this loss hangs mostly on Tannehill. How many turnovers did the defense give this offense? How many turnovers for Ryan? That fumble in the endzone was a killer.

Your a real piece of human scum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fin4, I'm only going to say this once so listen. Moore just got in the game under an emergency situation. Gase will be very conservative for a spell just to make sure the plays get in and the head sets working etc. After maybe one series he'll get back into the normal offense.

Back
Top Bottom