*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

Big Game today!

We will learn a lot about where we are and our coaching staff today.

Go Fins!!!!

Yea it's overcast and already drizzling where I'm at. About 29 mins away from the stadium

A bounce back win after last week will show us what this team and the coaching staff is made of. Anybody can lead when times are good, great leaders can pick their people up when they fall. A win at home today will be just what this team needs.

Offense and pass rush need to come up HUGE today. We can't expect to hold up in coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel good about this coaching staff we have. A win today would confirm my faith. A good coach doesn't lose back to back. Look at New England, they rarely will lose back to back

I feel good about this coaching staff we have. A win today would confirm my faith. A good coach doesn't lose back to back. Look at New England, they rarely will lose back to back

NE has veteran coaches/QB and same systems for years. We have new coaches and systems. Were going against a veterean coach and QB and were beaten up.

Im not sure how fair that comaprision is.

NE has veteran coaches/QB and same systems for years. We have new coaches and systems. Were going against a veterean coach and QB and were beaten up.

Im not sure how fair that comaprision is.

I know its not overly realistic but doesn't mean it won't happen. Look at the Eagles (who also have a rookie head coach) they went 5-0 and then lost every game since if I remember correctly. I guess I can say I feel better about Gase then Doug Peterson

They rarely lose period...

Ruining the NFL by making it like the Globe Trotters against the rest of them Generals every time they take the field. Heck even their own fans are bored of them winning so easily every weekend.

Curious if Howard will play, and how effective he would be

Joe Schad‏ @schadjoe
Xavien Howard is stretching w the group of Miami Dolphins that is usually inactive

Not surprised actually.

@JamesWalkerNFL
Dolphins MLB Kiko Alonso is working with a trainer for warmups. He's listed doubtful with thumb and hamstring...

Back
Top Bottom