*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

Howard will probably go next week. That's my guess

The field may be a little slick, it was drizzling earlier

5m
Chris Perkins‏ @chrisperk
#Dolphins inactives: LB Alonso, CB Howard, C Pouncey, LB Jenkins, TE Duarte, WR Scott, DE Williams

At least Jason Jones is back right? That should strengthen The rotation

Inactive...

CzaKbryWQAAvrRI.jpg

CzaLg7iWEAAf1vv.jpg

Wow so Hewitt, Hull, Butler start at LB. Guys you never envisioned as starters

Gonna have to overcome the lb corp this week

Think miami should get into some of those jumbo looks vs zona to run the ball out of...work from under center

We dont have the advantage skill player wise in the passing game

Show some tempo changes to spark the o if its stale early

incredibly frustrated that X Howard aint playing, but with this game being out of confrence with 3 division games after that, the slippery field conditions...and like it or not how our starting CBs have played - I am fine with him sitting out another week....let him go 100% in practice this week and he can finish out the season these 3 last games are crucial in determining our post season fate
more pissed that kiko is out

Gonna have to overcome the lb corp this week

Think miami should get into some of those jumbo looks vs zona to run the ball out of...work from under center

We dont have the advantage skill player wise in the passing game

Show some tempo changes to spark the o if its stale early

Read someplace that part of the sucess that was found on offense was do to Gase taking away tempo.

Im not sure if we see it again this year. Unfortuntely.

If we don't get heat on Palmer or keep Fitzgerald and Johnson in check we're toast. With our pathetic linebackers and abysmal players like McCain in the secondary I don't like our chances.

Back
Top Bottom