*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 136 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

Congrats boys.. Now we need Tanny to be ok

Tanne's eyes watered up on the sideline.

If you visit a place of worship, now would be the time to go and light a candle.

Because I think it's going to take a miracle that he's not out for a significant amount of time.

Now we have to wait to hear how bad Tannehill is injured.

I will eat crow! That was a great job by Moore. I cannot believe we have any chance with him as the starter, but nice game winning drive.

Good point on Moore, he recognized the all out blitz on him and tossed up the floater with open WRs, and his most athletic one in Stills, knowing he could go up and easily bring that ball down. Tannehill usually does not recognize that and takes the sack. We have seen it so many times. So that's a good point. Nice to see, and glad it worked out.

No entirely comfortable with Moore at QB for a whole game but not question he is a trained pro and can get it done just the same. I don't understand the hate on him by some, would you rather have some unseasoned rookie in the back-up role? There is a reason they have and kept Moore and paid him millions of dollars. This is one of them. Guy will easily be a QB's coach when he retires, likely with the Dolphins.

Figure it out. You make plays. Give him a chance. He made the necessary plays when they needed him the most. Huge last minute 4th quarter drive to win it. Matt Moore came through. So much for his doubters and the ones who GAVE UP. Not me, not me.

To ALL Of The Naysayers.......

giphy.gif

In MATT MOORE WE TRUST!!! Hopefully it is only for next week's game.

True that. He came through when needed. I was skeptical but he did prove to be more than what I thought he was. He didn't lose the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugly win but gut wrenching. God help us if Moore has to start at any point.

Matt Moore in a Gase offense. I think it's a good matchup. Gase likes to open the deep play opportunities and Moore has always had a sixth sense for the deep passes. Gonna be a lot of picks along the way though.

Back
Top Bottom