*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

You just can’t what? Get over your sexism to realize one of the more successful coaches in the country might have something valuable to say?

And what is also funny is that the great womens national team couldnt beat a u15 boys team last summer!!! So that puts into perspective just how great womens soccer is!!!

I thought politics wasnt allowed in the main forum, mods!!! I guess when it aligns with your politics it is alright!! Anyone throwing out an -ism is talking politics!!!

Lauren shouldn't you be on the Titans forum?

Interesting. Tannehill gets brought up in this thread 30 times.... all negative. One positive post and the guy gets bashed. Funny that it's a gif showing amazing pocket presence disputing the exact topic you guys keep bringing up.

Not sure how anyone can claim they are waiting Rosen and seeing great pocket presence.... hrs being hit on every freaking play before he can set.

(Edit: took me a while to respond and he's currently delivering a good drive)

Nobody should be suprised. 7-9 team that let average players go and didn’t replace them with average or better. Plus gase team’s were great in one score games and had some luck. Big downfall coming. 3 Wins max.

Last few years experts picked us to be terrible. I usually think we will be in playoff hunt at end of the year. This year the experts are correct. Buckle up. Long season ahead.

Back
Top Bottom