*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

Just remember as you watch Rosen throw the ball to third string receivers, playing behind an offensive line filled with players who will be unemployed in 2 weeks: Whatever he does tonight will define him for the rest of his career.

Where can I get an antenna?

And how does it work? You just connect the antenna and wham- tv? No muss, no fuss, no contract with greedy company f@cks?

Pretty much. The kind of antenna you need can depend on where your signal towers are located.

Check a site like this one for types, and your own situation: https://www.channelmaster.com/Antenna-Selection-a/134.htm

It is not THAT easy. :lol:

You plug he TV in and run scan on your TV (in AV mode) and - wham - TV.

Just remember as you watch Rosen throw the ball to third string receivers, playing behind an offensive line filled with players who will be unemployed in 2 weeks: Whatever he does tonight will define him for the rest of his career.

To be fair, our first team line probably also includes players who should be unemployed in two weeks. Should.

I pay 6 bucks month to see all the dolphins games. I have Spectrum in North Carolina, changing to Dish Network. Won't be going back to DirecTv....way too much for the little bit of TV I actually watch.

How’s do you get them for 6 bucks?

NFL Gamepass. Expensive but you can watch almost every game for the whole season, HD quality.

NFL GAMEPASS is "expensive"? Compared to what?

I guess anything is expensive if your budget candles and baloney tight but gamepass is $99.99 and they bill it in 3 payments of $33.33. It starts as soon as you join. Sign up, watch the game TONIGHT!!

Where can I get an antenna?

And how does it work? You just connect the antenna and wham- tv? No muss, no fuss, no contract with greedy company f@cks?

Just screw it into the coax hookup on your tv. I bought one from Wal-Mart for $15 and the picture is just as good as HD cable. Blew me away. I'm less than 25 miles from all the local stations. The $30-$50 ones just reach further so if you're far from the tv station that might be what you need.

Looks like I am going to have to fork over another $100 to watch the game on Gamepass because it will drive me crazy to know they are on and I cannot watch.

This should be included in my NFL ticket subscription!

$294 NFL Ticket
$395 Max
$100 Preseason

Then again, maybe I'll pay for tonight and cancel (no charge) and then get the Tampa game locally next week. I can get my GF to sign up for the 3rd week and then cancel.....hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom