*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

People people people...

For gamepass you can do a one week free trial....

You can use a new card every week. So if you have 3 cards, your in luck and can watch for free every week.

NFL GAMEPASS is "expensive"? Compared to what?

I guess anything is expensive if your budget candles and baloney tight but gamepass is $99.99 and they bill it in 3 payments of $33.33. It starts as soon as you join. Sign up, watch the game TONIGHT!!
There's actually two different versions of NFL Gamepass, the US (incl. Canada) version and the International version, which is basically all other countries, including Italy.

The International Gamepass is more expensive, it's 160 € (around 180 USD) but you get to watch ALL games live and on-demand, which means pre-season, regular season, playoffs, Superbowl, all of them, all teams. Plus lots of NFL content, like NFL network, America's Game, Hard Knocks, etc. I don't think there's a better investment for me than this 160 EUR but I just wanted to say that it's more than 100 USD outside of the States.

zp7sxfev8bmxv7hyhzqb.jpg

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/countdown-to-kickoff-dolphins-vs-falcons-x7307

Just screw it into the coax hookup on your tv. I bought one from Wal-Mart for $15 and the picture is just as good as HD cable. Blew me away. I'm less than 25 miles from all the local stations. The $30-$50 ones just reach further so if you're far from the tv station that might be what you need.
I've got a digital antenna in my camper. It's amazing how many channels are out there in the air for free.

Tonight's Preseason game is the one game I've been looking forward to in quite some time. There are so many things on the line with the upcoming season. Tonight it all begins. Everything from the players, coaches and F/O are getting scrutinized with the finest fine tooth comb. This organization needs to find out if the rebuild leads to success and it all starts today.

I've got an old DirectTV antenna on my house with the connections all still set up. I know there used to be a box to access the satellite that would, everyonce in a while, be "cleansed" and you'd have to go and download a new card for the "box". Does anyone know things like this are still out there? I had an old roommate that left and has since passed all his knowledge of that went with him. I believe that was about 12 years ago.

I think it's on CBS so if you have Xfinity you're ok at least in S. Florida.

On a side note. DirecTV and CBS have settled their contractual differences and as of today CBS is once again being broadcasted on all DirecTV systems.

Everybody wants to see Rosen with the "starters" but who are really the starters on offense? We know Tunsil will start at LT but we don't really know who will start on the other 4 spots comes week one.

We're not sure who'll start at RB tho Drake and Ballage will probably split snaps.

And who will start at TE?

Who will get the most snaps at WR this season? You'd think Wilson but when will he be 100% healthy. Will this be Parker's year?
Will they trade a WR away? Is Williams the real deal?

I want to see Rosen with the starters too but I believe the 3rd game will tell way more of course as to who the real starters are.

As for tonight.......I doubt Rosen will face the starters for the falcons but I'm hoping he'll play against the 2nd team defense so that we can see what he can do.

Everybody wants to see Rosen with the "starters" but who are really the starters on offense? We know Tunsil will start at LT but we don't really know who will start on the other 4 spots comes week one.

We're not sure who'll start at RB tho Drake and Ballage will probably split snaps.

And who will start at TE?

Who will get the most snaps at WR this season? You'd think Wilson but when will he be 100% healthy. Will this be Parker's year?
Will they trade a WR away? Is Williams the real deal?

I want to see Rosen with the starters too but I believe the 3rd game will tell way more of course as to who the real starters are.

As for tonight.......I doubt Rosen will face the starters for the falcons but I'm hoping he'll play against the 2nd team defense so that we can see what he can do.
I agree. The starters may just be the starters because we have to send 11 guys out there. I think the actual starters will be sorted out beginning today.

All the camp competitions are fun to watch, but let’s be real. There’s a little extra excitement in the air when you have two QBs duking it out for the starting spot. I am super pumped for tonight.

May the best quarterback win, and both look good in the process.

All the camp competitions are fun to watch, but let’s be real. There’s a little extra excitement in the air when you have two QBs duking it out for the starting spot. I am super pumped for tonight.

May the best quarterback win, and both look good in the process.

Yep!

QB play is the main event and I hope they both play lights out!

Back
Top Bottom