*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

So most exciting thing of the night? Potential of Rosen Williams and some of the young guys possible development.?

Yea Rosen/Williams for sure

The running backs and the fullback all had decent games

The OLine was depressing early on, but got better once Mills exited the game. Definitely want to see more of Prince at RT.

Didn't get a chance to see this. Can anyone comment on Sam Eguavoen's play?

finally got rid of the offensive doofus "genius" and

lo and behold we scored 34! points in preseason G1!

Rosen looked real good at times and then

greenhorn others. But overall -- 1st effort for Fores =

success! Job well done!

BTW Preston Williams is

FOR effing REAL!

:)

Didn't get a chance to see this. Can anyone comment on Sam Eguavoen's play?

He didn’t really make much of an impact for brief time I saw him, my first impression is that he appeared a little small. These LB’s might be able to cover, which I get is a major sore spot for us, but I get a little worried about holding up against the run. Obviously will need to see more. Statistically he had 3 tackles.

Baker was everywhere, IMO.

Hendrix and Ledbetter showed well. They made plays in both the run game and rushing the passer. But the guy who impressed me the most was Holden. He started the game at RT. Then moved to LT when Rosen came in, and steadied the line down. That to me, was impressive, because the whole 1st quarter the Offensive Line got completely obliterated!!!

Hendrix and Ledbetter showed well. They made plays in both the run game and rushing the passer. But the guy who impressed me the most was Holden. He started the game at RT. Then moved to LT when Rosen came in, and steadied the line down. That to me was impressive, because the whole 1st quarter the Offensive Line got completely obliterated!!!

Hendrix and Ledbetter = Yes for sure.

Hendrix made more of a statement IMO.

Hendrix and Ledbetter showed well. They made plays in both the run game and rushing the passer. But the guy who impressed me the most was Holden. He started the game at RT. Then moved to LT when Rosen came in, and steadied the line down. That to me, was impressive, because the whole 1st quarter the Offensive Line got completely obliterated!!!

Holden had a rough start at RT but settled in

Back
Top Bottom