*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

Players I really want to see play tonight just to see how they do.

Rosen of course
Gaskin
Preston Williams
VK- really need a LB that can rush the passer

and of course our two rookie guards.
I want to see Gaskin too! But watch Mark Walton rush for 125 and a td!

I'm looking forward to seeing the DB's. This new system is DB heavy, so it's going to interedting to see the roles the staff has assigned these kids. Christian Wilkins and for obvious reasons Preston Williams. Gotta see what their made of.

GINK!!!

I just have a feeling about vanginkle. He has had a good camp and stood out several times with big plays and garnering coach atta boys. Now that we have a staff that can scheme, i see gink in oponnents backfield and wb's faces on a regular basis.

I wanna see a smart physical Football team tonight, with no Injuries, and I will be a happy camper

GINK!!!

I just have a feeling about vanginkle. He has had a good camp and stood out several times with big plays and garnering coach atta boys. Now that we have a staff that can scheme, i see gink in oponnents backfield and wb's faces on a regular basis.
I'm wanting to see that but don't expect the staff to scheme any exotic blitzes tonight. Flores won't tip his hand on that.

Back
Top Bottom