*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
253px-Atlanta_Falcons_logo.svg.png
@
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

WFOR_CBS_Miami_logo.png

WFOR CBS 4 Miami-Fort Lauderdale
Simulcasted on WPEC CBS 12 West Palm Beach, WBBH NBC 2 Naples-Fort Myers, and WFTV ABC 9 Orlando

Play-by-Play Analyst: Dick Stockton
Color Commentators: Bob Griese, Nat Moore, Jason Taylor

CW69_Logo.png

Atlanta Falcons simulcast on WUPA The CW 69 Atlanta - check local listings for other stations in Atlanta Falcons market

Kickoff at 7:30 PM ET

382px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

NFL Network Replay at Friday, August 9th at 5:30 AM ET

WEATHER

BubovyY.png

A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

we're actually favored by 3.5 points. might be the only time this season

I won’t be able to watch on the local Miami CBS affiliate because AT&T blocked the channel due to a financial dispute. ****ing jerks.

I won’t be able to watch on the local Miami CBS affiliate because AT&T blocked the channel due to a financial dispute. ****ing jerks.

That totally stinks! But if you live in Broward or Miami, You can go to MiamiDolphins.com and stream the game. Or drive up to southern Palm Beach as WPEC 12 (CBS) affiliate does not have the same financial dispute with ATT and DirectTV. Hope this helps!

I will be attending 3 or 4 games this year. Is the Finheaven tailgate and bar in the same section with the parking lot renovations? I would love to stop by and share a ****tail. Let me know, Thx!
Yes we are but not for preseason games. We start tailgating with Baltimore. I will have a tailgate thread up in time.

Back
Top Bottom