*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

If Rosen and Williams hook-up like they did tonight during the season, I will be one happy dude. Hendrix played well too.

Obviously the relationship/rapport Rosen and Williams have is uncanny...

But they have a history. And I LIKE THE FACT Rosen is OK with throwing the pig up for grabs with

Williams on the other end! Rosen knows Preston is a beast and he can trust him..

If Rosen and Williams hook-up like they did tonight during the season, I will be one happy dude. Hendrix played well too.
Williams needs to do it a few more times.

He looked great and I hope he does but we have seen one game flashes before

And if Parker wakes up in 2019-20, he will likely be double-covered (maybe) allowing for Williams to make further strides on the field. I say this with some reservation because I am stating injury prone Parker. Regardless if one wide out is double-covered, that lets another sure hands to make plays.

Williams needs to do it a few more times.

He looked great and I hope he does but we have seen one game flashes before

That’s true...but this guy is physically different and has been doing it from day one...including a big year at Colorado State, with big performances against good secondaries like Florida.

I think Xavien Howard’s assessment is huge!

I just wanted to chime in on the PW bandwagon. Guy is head and shoulders better than what we have I don’t care if it’s it’s practice, preseason, etc. Guy should start on the outside. When have we seen Devontshe Parker have a dominant game even if it’s in preseason ? I was a huge proponent of Devontshe but I am over it. Let’s get behind behind guys that will help us win. PW is a winner. I would like to see Parker come in and crush it but he is lazy

I think he deserves a start next week.

If he continues playing great it will be hard to get him out of the line up.

What an entertaining pre-season game. In the last few years I almost dosed off in the second half because the pre-season games were so boring. Much of it had to do that previous coaches for some reason scaled the offense and defense back to basics and on offense that meant 3 and out (have we gone 3 and out today at all?).

What I liked today was that Flores means business. They play through 60 minutes their system, no matter who is on the field. The score is of course meaningless in pre-season games but I liked the entertainment factor.
Also, you could see the NE imprint throughout the game and you could see the coaching staff's search for the right situational players.

After early difficulties Rosen definitely made strives and looked nothing like he did in that **** show named Cardinals last year. Rudock has pretty darn good accuracy as well. As a matter of all QBs Fitz looked the worst but to his credit he only got a couple series or so.

On my way back I listened to WQAM and the Flores PC. How refreshing. You could literally hear the excitement when talking about all these new experiences as a HC.

Back
Top Bottom