*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

I'll be on the 3rd deck...lol....all we could get. Hope it's not a waste of time and money. I would like to see the defense tackle somebody and the oline block like it's important to them

Ozzy rules!!

Always a good day when the Fins play, no matter what.

What I hope to see:

• No injuries, from either teams
• Continued improvement in the pass protection area
• Ryan looking sharp like last week (would like to see him connect with DVP)
• Better running game
• A D that resembles an actual NFL defense and not a high school defense

yeah we definitely need dvp to look end of 2015 tonight and not what we saw vs dallas

who gets the 2nd team mike run with jmj out? I'd like to see it be james burgess but I think it's gonna be mike hull

They said Hull will get second team reps (and likely some 3rd as well.) Did JMJ get hurt? I haven't heard.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

yeah we definitely need dvp to look end of 2015 tonight and not what we saw vs dallas

Oh yeah...make that 6 red zone TD's and 4 that were dropped.

They said Hull will get second team reps (and likely some 3rd as well.) Did JMJ get hurt? I haven't heard.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Oh yeah...make that 6 red zone TD's and 4 that were dropped.

JMJ yes - leg strain I believe.

Actually thigh-

The injury news wasn't as good for several other Dolphins still out: Earl Mitchell (calf), Mike Pouncey (hip) and Matt Moore (concussion). Plus linebacker James-Michael Johnson is dealing with a thigh injury, and also held out Tuesday.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article97349437.html#storylink=cpy

Since cuts start Saturday, one of my top things to watch is the ST ones. Anyone not a starter and not lining up with the ST ones is more likely to get a call on Saturday. I'd like to see Franks try a couple from 40+ out. And a pass from ANYBODY.

Some items of interest....

Will will face the 4-3 under defense.

Vic Beasley moved from LEO to SLB. Was not strong enough and didn't have the pass rush moves needed. All he had was the speed rush. Supposedly he has added a spin move. Tyson Jackson plays 4-technique. Phillip Wheeler is listed as his backup. LOL but he may also start at WLB. If they don't target him they are nuts.

Derrick Shelby is taking over the "Michael Bennett role" for this defense. He will move inside (to 3 tech) for the nickle and play DE in base. Adrian Clayborn is the projected LEO.

Grady Jarrett looks like a monster at UT (under tackle). I saw a clip of him splitting double teams last week. He dropped to a knee and then sprung back up and made the tackle on a running play. Sort of what Starks used to do.

watch for new roles from 2014 2nd round draft pick RaShede Hageman and Courtney Upshaw from Baltimore.

Good test for our defense vs the run game. Alex Mack at center.

Rookie Keanu Neal from Florida starting at SS. Deion Jones at MLB for 2nd team.

Can't wait til kickoff!

Back
Top Bottom