*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Let's see some good runs early on and stop the run on D. Simple!

It's a team sport. Dropped passes in the end zone don't count as touchdowns. The QB can't do it all by himself.

Not sure what point you are making. I was stating that Tannehill threw 6 nice TD passes and 4 were dropped...thereby inferring that the Qb cannot do it by himself. :confused: Thanks for letting me know dropped passes don't count as TD's??? I guess.

Some items of interest....

Will will face the 4-3 under defense.

Vic Beasley moved from LEO to SLB. Was not strong enough and didn't have the pass rush moves needed. All he had was the speed rush. Supposedly he has added a spin move. Tyson Jackson plays 4-technique. Phillip Wheeler is listed as his backup. LOL but he may also start at WLB. If they don't target him they are nuts.

Derrick Shelby is taking over the "Michael Bennett role" for this defense. He will move inside (to 3 tech) for the nickle and play DE in base. Adrian Clayborn is the projected LEO.

Grady Jarrett looks like a monster at UT (under tackle). I saw a clip of him splitting double teams last week. He dropped to a knee and then sprung back up and made the tackle on a running play. Sort of what Starks used to do.

watch for new roles from 2014 2nd round draft pick RaShede Hageman and Courtney Upshaw from Baltimore.

Good test for our defense vs the run game. Alex Mack at center.

Rookie Keanu Neal from Florida starting at SS. Deion Jones at MLB for 2nd team.

Can't wait til kickoff!
cant believe wheeler is still in the NFL.

cant believe wheeler is still in the NFL.

I'm more surprised that Thomas Dimitroff is still in the NFL. Another great example of how a bad FO will kill a team EVEN when they have a good Qb in place. TD is the one that keeps swinging and missing on the defense (and o-line, etc). They fire the HC in Mike Smith but they have no talent. makes sense to me.

Excited to see the game live! would love to see the defense step up, get a running game going and a improved O-line.

Not sure what point you are making. I was stating that Tannehill threw 6 nice TD passes and 4 were dropped...thereby inferring that the Qb cannot do it by himself. :confused: Thanks for letting me know dropped passes don't count as TD's??? I guess.

Don't mind me, I'm just cranky and griping.

Anyone going to the game tonight just look me up. I'll be wearing a Dolphins shirt and will be going crazy when they play Crazy Train....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Anyone going to the game tonight just look me up. I'll be wearing a Dolphins shirt and will be going crazy when they play Crazy Train....lol

Ozzy rules!!

You just described half of the stadium.

I swear I want to see someone wrap up and make a tackle not hit them with a shoulder and hope they fall Down. As for Mario Williams, I'll settle for hitting with a shoulder instead of whiffing.

Ozzy rules!!

But, will it be an authentic Cam Wake jersey (w/ receipt) that your mom bought you? :chuckle:

CquiT2HWEAU22hp.jpg:large

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

[TWEET]768887052096024577[/TWEET]

But, will it be an authentic Cam Wake jersey (w/ receipt) that your mom bought you? :chuckle:

Maybe an Ozzy t-shirt.....lol.......thinking about wearing my aqua Zach Thomas jersey

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

You just described half of the stadium.

I was messing around. BTW, I would hope it'd be more than half since the game is not in Miami....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Im at the Norfolk airport now trying to fly standby to Charlotte so I can get home in time for the game. Luckily airports have bars and I can pregame here.

Back
Top Bottom