*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

dolphins 49 falcons 3

Or shall we leave that for the jets in the regular season?

GO PHINS.

I just want to see our defense... ya know, defend. That sure would be nice.

I want to see jakeem grant w the 1's, no team can match him up. His speed and quickness is off the charts. I think he's a special player. I hope I'm right and this kid gets his opportunity to succeed.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 32s32 seconds ago
Chimdi Chekwa, Kenyan Drake, Walt Aikens and Xavien Howard are definitely not playing tonight. Cam Wake decision looming.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 32s32 seconds ago
Chimdi Chekwa, Kenyan Drake, Walt Aikens and Xavien Howard are definitely not playing tonight. Cam Wake decision looming.

Guess Aiken's is resting - dont remember seeing him on the injury list.

Guess Aiken's is resting - dont remember seeing him on the injury list.

My opinion is wake shouldn't play preseason at all, has nothing to prove. As a matter of fact, suh , jones, Albert shouldn't play at all. We know what those guys bring to the table.

I think we will see a better defense/individual performances from players. It's preseason but no one likes to look bad on national T.V. And more intensity from the 2nd/3rd stringers trying to avoid the cuts.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

My opinion is wake shouldn't play preseason at all, has nothing to prove. As a matter of fact, suh , jones, Albert shouldn't play at all. We know what those guys bring to the table.

For them these kind of games are to see where they are fitness wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 20s21 seconds ago
#Dolphins CB Byron Maxwell, guard Dallas Thomas and rookie WR Jakeem Grant are among the first players on the field for warmups. #Falcons

Terrible WQAM is using Omar Kelly as a major "insider" voice on their show.

How about that clown saying Dallas Thomas was going to start last week?

Secondary is gonna have to watch #19 Robinson. He has been snagging a lot of passes due to all the coverage on Julio. Made saying goodbye to White a lot easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 26s26 seconds ago
Adam Beasley Retweeted Miami Dolphins
Cam Wake is playing @ChrisWittyngham @EthanJSkolnick

View attachment 17075 Players not Playing.

Back
Top Bottom