*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 1m1 minute ago
Tunsil and Bushrod are starting for the second straight game.

:up:

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 2m2 minutes ago
Dolphins announce Wake is playing. Dolphins want another look at Bushrod at RG with 1st team tonight. They really would like that to work.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 53s54 seconds ago
..If Dolphins aren't pleased with what they see from Bushrod tonight,they'll consider Thomas (expected to get some 1st team RG work)&Turner.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 1m1 minute ago
Cam Wake chatting w/Derrick Shelby in end zone right now.

Cam Wake leaving field after stretching. I'm expecting maybe15 snaps from him, probably all in pass rush situations.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 57s57 seconds ago
Jason Jones starting, not Wake. Team employee/broadcaster Nat Moore said he expects Jones to be starter this yr,not Wake. Team hasn't said.

Terrible WQAM is using Omar Kelly as a major "insider" voice on their show.
He's the main guy the Orlando Sentinel uses for Dolphins articles. Which I subscribe too :bobdole:

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

CqvWpIUWIAEA6Sa.jpg

He's the main guy the Orlando Sentinel uses for Dolphins articles. Which I subscribe too :bobdole:

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

CqvWpIUWIAEA6Sa.jpg

I ****ing love those shorts. Wish we could make a variation of our uniform with those colors.

Kiko needs to show he's fine, because he looked like a scrub out there. Show me the player I saw in buffalo. I'm begging.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 18s19 seconds ago
Centers Steen, Douglas & Urbik snapping to QBs T'hill, Doughty & Dysert in end zone. Steen will start tonite.

Pouncey, in shorts & T-shirt, just took field to join teammates 4 warmups. For what it's worth there's no visible limp.

Mike Pouncey is here and looks fine. But you never know. He's not playing, and I doubt he plays next week.

James Walker
ESPN Staff Writer

Worth noting that Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill did plenty of pregame work with TE Jordan Cameron. The two are still trying to get in the same page and improve chemistry.

Back
Top Bottom