*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Sad to see. There comes a time when a QB's body won't let them play football anymore. I hate to think his last good shot at a SB run on a championship caliber team ended on a controversial and IMHO BS non-catch call.

But, Jerruh said Tony will be playing for 5 more yrs. :ponder:

I saw it but i mean its football you got the best oline in football and you look like you are carrying a load in your pants when you run now

Hes done...and likely so is the boys season unless you buy into dak prescott

Romo and contact are polar opposites

Romo is one of the oldest players in the league. He's not the first high caliber QB to have his body give out on him late in his career. I really don't think you give him enough credit for being a beast in the pocket for many years. That Dallas line that is so vaunted also hasn't been able to provide any success for any QB besides Romo in years. They are also a lot better now than they used to be.

Daniel Thomas is our Michael Beasley.

Then again Beasley was supposed to be a badass.

Romo is one of the oldest players in the league. He's not the first high caliber QB to have his body give out on him late in his career. I really don't think you give him enough credit for being a beast in the pocket for many years. That Dallas line that is so vaunted also hasn't been able to provide any success for any QB besides Romo in years. They are also a lot better now than they used to be.

Credit for what? There was years there that romos decision making in the clutch beat the cowboys...then he seemed to figure it out got the best oline and run game in football and couldnt stay healthy

The end

Maybe they will give him a metal plate tail bone now

He looks better in preseason than he did at Mississippi State. Guy may be the next "out of nowhere" phenom.

He hit Witten tonight for a TD, but it was all Witten to be fair. If Romo is out for a while it'll be interesting to see how Prescott looks when teams get some film on him and are able to gameplan for him a bit. He does look really good right now though.

Back
Top Bottom