*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Jamil douglas i think is done

4th round pick a year later looks like the turks coming for him

Dolphins DE Terrence Fede helped off the field late in the 4th quarter. @AKuperstein

Ice pack on knee with help going to locker room.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Adam Kuperstein‏ @AKuperstein
Ndamukong Suh walking off the field with a very slight limp

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

22s
Jason Lieser‏ @JasonLieser
Ndamukong Suh (ankle) walks out of the locker room with no crutch/boot. Seems ok.

I thought Foster looked good, no one can get a yard between tackles only outside. S. Gary may be a keeper.

Who is Dak Prescot and why does he look like a world beater?

He was a stud at Miss St. and is the real deal. He is a player Miami would have been wise to have taken. James Walker who covers Miami for ESPN kept pushing during the off season for Miami to take him in the 3rd or 4th. Miami should hire him as head scout. He is already playing at a higher level than Tannehill ever has.

I was very discouraged after last week, but this looked worlds better. Maybe there is hope.

He was a stud at Miss St. and is the real deal. He is a player Miami would have been wise to have taken. James Walker who covers Miami for ESPN kept pushing during the off season for Miami to take him in the 3rd or 4th. Miami should hire him as head scout. He is already playing at a higher level than Tannehill ever has.

Since we're talking about preseason, and Tannehill had a perfect rating last week, how is this accurate?

So Tannehill finishes preseason with 325 yards 2 td's and 1 int in about 4 quarters of work. Also led 3 td drives and had a turnover in scoring range and a failed fourth down conversion. That means he led five drives into scoring range in four quarters. Not a bad start to build on.

Forgot Tannehill led the drive at the end of the first half that ended with a missed field goal, so that's six drives in scoring range in four quarter

Kind of discouraged by Ajayi looked very avg so far this year.

Kiko looked better...lippet has potential but he's not ready yet.

We have interesting decisions to make at DE & Running Back

Kind of discouraged by Ajayi looked very avg so far this year.

Kiko looked better...lippet has potential but he's not ready yet.

We have interesting decisions to make at DE & Running Back

All the backs struggled so it's hard to tell if it the backs or the blocking that's the issue. I would be more worried if other backs were producing behind the first string line but Ajayi wasn't

All the backs struggled so it's hard to tell if it the backs or the blocking that's the issue. I would be more worried if other backs were producing behind the first string line but Ajayi wasn't

The blocking is definitely an issue. That's why Foster flashed a bit more, cause even if he looks slow, he has much better vision than any of our other backs.

But yeah, run blocking is one of our weaknesses right now.

Yeah right, the guy who hasn't played an NFL down, great point :rolleyes2:

[video=youtube_share;stuMwAGoQac]https://youtu.be/stuMwAGoQac[/video]

Back
Top Bottom