*** OFFICIAL BALTIMORE RAVENS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BALTIMORE RAVENS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

Unless Phins draft a 5th rounder or Undafted QB that would most probably supplant him. Not difficult.

So what happened. Tannehill is usually pretty accurate. Was there alot of drops?

Actually, the O-line did a good job today. O-line and Parker are the only bright spots I can find on offense.

Seriously? They allowed multiple breaks through the line from the moment the ball was snapped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summary: Dolphins score 1 time on offense. A deep play action pass, set up by an INT by the defense, inside Ravens territory.

Defense scores a defensive TD.

Offense is shut out in the 2nd half.

Defense BATTERS the opposing QB all day.

Throughout most of the game, posters in the game thread bash the defense. FH :lol:

Let it go already. The defense had a solid game, the offense was terrible. Tannehill had a bad game. Receivers had a bad game. OL was very poor. Miller had a decent game but nearly cost the game with the fumble. Cameron had a bad game as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So what happened. Tannehill is usually pretty accurate. Was there alot of drops?

Drops, miscommunication, and bad throw mixed with o-line breakdowns. Very much showed a OC's first game.

Buffalo is going to win though

But that puts Buffalo at 6-6 and Texans now at 6-6 instead of 7-5. If jets lose also 6-6. Keeping us one game behind everyone.

Offense scoring 8 points won't win many games. If this was just one bad game then it wouldn't be so bad. However the offense has been terrible for most of the season.

But that puts Buffalo at 6-6 and Texans now at 6-6 instead of 7-5. If jets lose also 6-6. Keeping us one game behind everyone.

Oh. I thought they have the same record as buffalo before going into this game

You really think the Dolphins are going to make the playoffs? They will be lucky to win another game this year.

Back
Top Bottom