*** OFFICIAL BALTIMORE RAVENS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BALTIMORE RAVENS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

Looks like the Jets might pull out a win today keeping them basically 3 games ahead of the Dolphins.

You really think the Dolphins are going to make the playoffs? They will be lucky to win another game this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I give them a 0.009% shot. But two crappy teams are getting that wild card. So I'd like to see games that matter.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Did Ross hand Jim Harbaugh a paycheck for 50 million after the game or nah?

Drops, miscommunication, and bad throw mixed with o-line breakdowns. Very much showed a OC's first game.

Typical Dolphins offense. There are far too few easy plays. Every play is a struggle to protect, get open, and throw the ball. The haters want to pretend that we had receivers running free through the secondary and Tannehill just can't throw the ball.

I see receivers not running the correct routes, not getting out of their breaks, dropping the ball, not getting open, and a QB missing throws.

Typical Dolphins offense. There are far too few easy plays. Every play is a struggle to protect, get open, and throw the ball. The haters want to pretend that we had receivers running free through the secondary and Tannehill just can't throw the ball.

I see receivers not running the correct routes, not getting out of their breaks, dropping the ball, not getting open, and a QB missing throws.
there is something to this. I don't proclaim to be an X or O guy so I don't know if people where were they were supposed to be, but being at the game you get a good view of the receivers on pass plays - and seemed like no one was ever open. Which was weird given how bad the Ravens pass D is.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

PS Greg Jennings is a corpse taking up a roster spot.

To be honest it just seems that Jordan Cameron and the TE position has really fallen off without Clay.

Cameron had a drop and also ran terrible routes one on which was another issue where Tannehill expected him to go but Jordan stopped.

Man it's falling on deaf hears and blind haters. They do not see the whole picture. It is and will always be Thill's fault no matter what. If he threw for 500 yards and six TD's they would hate on the one he missed or say how great the WR's made him look. It is pointless to argue w them and I love to argue.

Still a win. Faults don't happen in wins. Everybody needs to chill out and be happy

Eagles almost choked the game away but are going to win. 35-28

Back
Top Bottom