*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1

Forget it dude, you’re one of those uneducated posters who realize they’re wrong but will go to no ends to defend their drivel. One more time, yes Grier is the old regime who picked this bad talent. Our current coach didn’t. Our current coach is new and he didn’t pick these players. Our current coach is not responsible for this current mess. Maybe next year or two our coach will be responsible but not at this moment
Face palm once again. Good God

You are calling me uneducated but somehow forget that the GM controls the personnel. I wasn't wrong you were the one babbling about these were the picks of the old regime even while the same guy is still here picking the players.

Dude, are you all there? Never once did I give Grier and the old regime a pass. You’re actually arguing with me about agreeing on that point. Holy ****, some people go to great lengths to derail an original point.
And let’s get back to Grier for a moment. We don’t really know what Grier is made of, he had Tbaum to contend with. You and I were not in those conversations about who to draft, so you’re not privy to anything anymore than I am. For all we know he could have been handcuffed by that dope. Grier could be a dope we don’t really know yet. You wanna kill Grier in two years after we find out about next years draft class have at it, I will too.

You are calling me uneducated but somehow forget that the GM controls the personnel. I wasn't wrong you were the one babbling about these were the picks of the old regime even while the same guy is still here picking the players.

LMAO at this ****stain of a team. I've never enjoyed my time as a Dolphins fan more in the last 20ish years then when actively rooting for them to embarrass themselves... They never fail.

Stupid response, you’re now going to quibble over analogies and terms. You offered nothing

Well then ... the old words don't mean stuff defense. Enlightening.

Just so you know ... Grier is the current -- as in now -- regime. He'd be part of the old regime if he was no longer with the team. I know this is super confusing stuff but I hope that helped.

You can go back to talking down to people who are right whenever.

Another dumb post. Where did I defend Grier??? This was not even about Grier but you just decided to troll. You’re not even a good troll.

Well then ... the old words don't mean stuff defense. Enlightening.

Just so you know ... Grier is the current -- as in now -- regime. He'd be part of the old regime if he was no longer with the team. I know this is super confusing stuff but I hope that helped.

You can go back to talking down to people who are right whenever.

Yep you were easy to figure out pretty quick. A troll who’s not even good at trolling. So bad at it you sent a video that’s unavailable hahaha. Welcome to the ignore list troll

Calling me a troll doesn't make you not stupid. But I'm sure you already didn't know that.

Grier is the new ... or current ... regime. Not the old one. Just so we're crystal clear on why you're a halfwit.

Calling me a troll doesn't make you not stupid. But I'm sure you already didn't know that.

Grier is the new ... or current ... regime. Not the old one. Just so we're crystal clear on why you're a halfwit.

I’m sorry, my ignore list isn’t operating correctly. It is now so I won’t see your posts anymore. By the way, you’re a DOPE. I never said Grier wasn’t the old guard dummy, you just failed to read my original post. Which proves you’re just here to troll.

You post doesn’t make sense. Grier is the old regime so he’s part of the problem. The coach is the part of new regime minus Grier. Whether Flores turns out good or bad, the future of this franchise depends on Grier’s next draft. We can always change the coach. But if we don’t hit on a lot of the picks it will set us back years

It's like he doesn't think you can go back and read him being wrong ... again. :lol:

It's like he doesn't think you can go back and read him being wrong ... again. :lol:
Dummy, you can’t read can you? Clearly I said Grier is the old regime. I said Flores is the new regime minus Grier, meaning Grier was already here. I have to stop because you must be about 10 years using your parents computer. There, I spelled it out for you, understand now? Haha of course not.

Back
Top Bottom