*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1

Dummy, you can’t read can you? Clearly I said Grier is the old regime. I said Flores is the new regime minus Grier, meaning Grier was already here. I have to stop because you must be about 10 years using your parents computer. There, I spelled it out for you, understand now? Haha of course not.

Wowzers. Please go ahead and leave me on ignore so I don't have to re-explain the definitions of new and old.

Rosen may never be ready. That’s hard to swallow. However this horrible scheme and game plan is borderline unforgivable. I thought we looked lost under Gase but this is the worst we’ve ever played that I can remember

Can't argue with you. It's a shame we couldn't have had a Rosen-type situation fall into our laps 5-10 years ago, it couldn't have happened at a worse time. In the upcoming draft, we have to take advantage of being so terrible this year and grab the best QB we can. As far as Flores goes, the defense was a red flag and he has work to do before i'm convinced he's the coach of the future.

Does Brian Flores bring any value to this team? I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom