*** Official Bears @ Dolphins Game Thread *** | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Bears @ Dolphins Game Thread ***

Thigpen outplayed Cutler. Look at the stats. And he did it with absolutely zero help on offense. Hartline was the only guy catching passes from him. Henne gets all the love in the world. He gets it all set up for him. Thigpen comes in and no one backs him. That's the truth. Don't blame Thigpen whatever you do.
Dude don't even start with this crap! He almost got Bess killed, he looked like complete @ss. Yes, I know he had injuries but the dude made John Beck look like John Elway.

I have no idea how you come into this game with the gameplan to get ronnie and ricky less than 5 touches each

This is what I don't understand!!!!

A 3rd string QB and they basically put the game in his hands! How ****ing stupid was that? How incredible pathetic? You have ricky and ronnie and you barely let them run?? WTF? Are you kidding me? Our line played like they did in 2007, where every QB got killed. Thigpen had no chance and bassically got tossed to the wolves by our coaching staff! Are you kidding me? How they panic being down by 6 points.. just run the ****ing rock... Jeez!

Henne is the answer and henning is the fail. Deny it and Fail. Explain how thigpen is aloud to do whatever he whats yet henne cant even call a audible or throw a pass pass the twenty yard line. If i was henne i would demand a trade in the off season or be released if we keep henning!!

Dude don't even start with this crap! He almost got Bess killed, he looked like complete @ss. Yes, I know he had injuries but the dude made John Beck look like John Elway.

No Sir.. Thigpen looked just like BECK... running like a deer in headlights. There is a lot of blame... yes some blame on Thiggy but lets not forget.. he is a career 3rd stringer. What is absolutely inexcusible is not using Ricky and ronnie. Absolutely, and ****ing pathetic. Inexcusible.

Sparano and Henning should definitely be fired for this second embarrassment on the national stage.

No wonder they don't give us primetime games. we stink.

ID really hate to get rid of sparano. He is one of my favorite people on the field. even if he dont play at least he has some emotion. But if losing him means we lose henning im on the get rid of sparano band wagon.

So we don't use Fasano until :20 left in the game. Don't use Ricky OR Ronnie, and we nearly get Davone Bess killed..... that's a great way to game plan. Thigpen needs a LOT of work, and Ronnie and Ricky NEED to get some action. If you aren't going to utilize Fasano, at least use some of the running game. Geez. Makes me want to throw up in my mouth some. For the first time, I'm along on the Fire Henning wagon. Sparano, on the other hand, I like him.

The team looked bad tonight but who would have expected anything any different. I'm not a homer, just a realist. We started our third string QB against one of the best defenses in the league with only a few days to prepare. Our O line is decimated by injuries and gave Thigpen zero time. The receivers couldn't run a route before Thigpen had Bears hanging all over him. I doubt they even had a clue how to run block and our hope was in having a somewhat mobile QB. Then, our big money hero Marshal dropped some easy catches and set us back 15 yrds by being immature again. This team has a long way to go to be a contender but putting the blame on the QB in this one is just plain wrong and I'm not a Thigpen fan.

Being a fan of this team is what it is and if losing bothers you to the point of madness, your best bet might be to pick another favorite team. I just love watching football even though tonight was a bad example of the game.

I'll watch the next game and see if we have made any adjustments to improve like I do time and time again. Year after gruelling year......

My hat goes off to the defense tonight they played very well considering they were left out to dry by our offense.

Back
Top Bottom