*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night

Is this showing only on NFL network?

Yes, NFL network via cable or streaming via wireless device on verizon mobile. You can usually find a 3rd party stream. I like to look on reddit.com/r/nfl or reddit.com/r/miamidolphins . Someone will post one in a game thread on either of those.

Yes, NFL network via cable or streaming via wireless device on verizon mobile. You can usually find a 3rd party stream. I like to look on reddit.com/r/nfl or reddit.com/r/miamidolphins . Someone will post one in a game thread on either of those.

Thanks bro!

people gettin excited for this game are about to be seriously dissappointed. Come on ppl, we have seen this movie before, this team is in shambles right now and are going up against a hot team in the bengals. We are going to get spanked. I know some probably dont want to hear that but im not letting this team stress me out anymore, i hit a boiling point. Im going to watch the game with a vision before the game that we are going to get crushed, that way i wont be dissappointed after it happens.

Tannehill will continue his robot ways, ints, sacks, anything that helps us lose tannehill will do it.
Sherman will continue his 5 yard shotgun outs n do this all game.
Philbin will continue to stand on the sidelines looking clueless.

those 3 will lead to our downfall tonight, anyone thinking we are going to win this game are setting themselves up for another dissappointment. Seasons over folks, pack it in.

I'll keep my fingers crossed but I have little faith in this team at this point.

I say the team plays hard. Rallies around each other. If they play flat and or blow a lead again...wow. It will be a dark time in Davie and the needle pointed at all in the top of the org.

Lets go to 4-4 tonight

this team will win tonite. They allways win just enough to be dissapointing.

countdown to complete annihiliation of the Bungals: t-50 minutes. just wait folks.

[video=youtube;uGcsIdGOuZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGcsIdGOuZY&list=FLK7Juf8rmyTrg6ZSa1_0x-g[/video]

Back
Top Bottom