*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night

Wow, we're the only game on and we still barely get talked about. Of course what little they talk about is negative too. I really hope we take that underdog role serious tonight and make them all eat crow!

I'll end with a question. If we do somehow win this game, do they cancel the post game show?

5 minutes before kickoff and there are 2 finheaven members in the gameday thread.... lmfao

oh, the fins... how far ye have fallen

Nice purple suit Irving. What a .....

Gut feeling. Clabo lost his starting job a week ago and now he knows what it is like to lose his job. He plays well tonight.

So what you're saying is he's only going to give up 4 sacks instead of his customary 5 a game. That's what it feels like anyway

Beer: Ready.
Tannehill Jersey: On.
Undying love for the Fins: At hand.

Let's go.

Clabo's problem isn't heart. It's that he's just physically not up to it anymore.

We're gonna get killed. Sure hope I'm wrong. Really hope I'm wrong. Please me, be wrong.

5 minutes before kickoff and there are 2 finheaven members in the gameday thread.... lmfao

oh, the fins... how far ye have fallen

eh... dolphins fans are pretty casual obviously but it is halloween. how could you blame any dolphin fan for doing something else tonight

the game starts at 8 30....... have we had a zero turnover game yet? we really need one

Beer check
Tito's and grapefruit for kickoff check
Wife sent to neighbors check
Win tonight checkmate

Back
Top Bottom