*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night

eh... dolphins fans are pretty casual obviously but it is halloween. how could you blame any dolphin fan for doing something else tonight

i'm not trying to explain it... trust me, i'm well aware as to why the stands are empty

i was just making an observation

I'm in! We win and all the barking dogs are silenced--for at least a week or two anyway. We lose and this year will go into a death spiral. We lose badly and somebody(s) gonna lose their job(s)...and the words "house cleaning" will be all over this team.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Beer check
Tito's and grapefruit for kickoff check
Wife sent to neighbors check
Win tonight checkmate

My wife leaves the house too! Lol! Actually she left the state. Haha

Obviously I want a win first and foremost. However, would you be more accepting to a loss if it meant that Sherman was fired?

Terrance Newman has a nice and long career. Good player.

Ireland being fired is almost a mathematical certainty. Just hope he cans Sherman before he is booted

Really? His contract was extended in the offseason and announced 4 weeks ago...

Ireland being fired is almost a mathematical certainty. Just hope he cans Sherman before he is booted

That will never happen. That would mean Ireland admitting he was wrong; the Jests have a better chance of winning the SB this year than that happening.

Really? His contract was extended in the offseason and announced 4 weeks ago...

So was Sporano before he got canned. My understanding is that the contract is not guaranteed so it means very little.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

That will never happen. That would mean Ireland admitting he was wrong; the Jests have a better chance of winning the SB this year than that happening.

Sherman was Philbin's choice not necessarily Ireland.

The quickest way for ireland to get canned is for us to keep losing. I don't want to lose everything but fawk....

Back
Top Bottom