*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night

Got to keep this up and beat them physically. They're going to blitz in the second half. We have to be ready for it with run plays and more run plays. No empty sets! Bad things happen. Run and go play action with quick passes and I mean quick! D is playing well. Let's clean up the third and long stuff. C'mon let's turn this losing streak around and start a winning streak.

Anyone else feel the wheels are coming off in the second half? Or
Feel we never play full 60 mins in the losses we have had?

I don't blame you for feeling like that.. Until they prove us wrong consistently..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

I thought I heard one of the announcers say this is the best first half of rushing for the Dolphins in 10 years.

The game plan should take that as an indicator

So he just sits on it with over a minute and three timeouts..
I cannot understand this mentality for the life of me...He pulls the plug but the opposing team gets it back and goes for the juggler EVERY time.

Lets be honest guys, we know whats coming in this half. Lets not get too happy until we have a 5 TD lead with 30 seconds left...even then, we can still find a way to screw it up.

If what Rappaport says is true. then there has better be a really good ####### reason the rest of the line did that to Martin.

Possibly did it as a harmless joke, but sometimes those things don't go well with certain people. Have to know when to recognize that stuff.

Hope martin is like closet, quits, tells his story and franchise is destroyed by media for harassing dude

thats the type of negativity ive expected lol

I don't like Martin's reaction but WTF are these guys doing acting like ass clowns when the team has lost 4 straight games and everyone on that line has sucked. Serious lack of professionalism on this team!

Back
Top Bottom