*** OFFICIAL Bills @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 153 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL Bills @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

HUGE 10 days off before Broncos, they could actually pull that game out. Hopefully Manning gets hurt or banged up this Sunday.

Tannehill played good enough tonight backed by the D playing very well. But he missed some plays, had a turnover, and even missed a very open Wallace to blow this game open. I continue to be in the middle on Tannehill. Now we have Denver and I think a real chance for an upset, but it's going to require Tannehill to play elite along with the D. God willing. Have a good night fellas. Thanks for the entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notes from philbins post game speech are up.

Good team win...we got a real great group starting with the owner.

We all had bad feelings today about this game, had bad feelings early in the game, had bad feelings at half time and 3rd quarter. FOR ONCE, we get rewarded. This feels good. Monkey off the back vs the Bills. Can't wait for Buffalo radio shows tomorrow, I will have them on all morning!!! :)

6-4 and saved the season. Exactly where they needed to be going into Denver when we talked weeks ago.

Tannehill played good enough tonight backed by the D playing very well. But he missed some plays, had a turnover, and even missed a very open Wallace to blow this game open. I continue to be in the middle on Tannehill. Now we have Denver and I think a real chance for an upset, but it's going to require Tannehill to play elite along with the D. God willing. Have a good night fellas. Thanks for the entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

110+ quarterback rating... enough said. I'll take that every game with this D

The offense has such potential but has to clean it up... This Dolphins defense nuts. They bend sometimes but when they get on a roll it's lights out. Really fun unit to watch a lot of the time.

Back
Top Bottom