*** OFFICIAL Bills @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 156 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL Bills @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Man this looked tough early...time for this team to grow up and make it..Denver next.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

10 days to rest and right in the middle of it all. Indy wins and this really opens up

Where are all those Bills fans that sneak on here? Anyone bump those threads?

I hear you.......important victory tonight.

Need to get some guys healthy, but have 10 days to do so. We need it.

Most def. Joe and Hickey have to survey the scene of DB's right now. Tough spot, but bodies needed.

Easy td to wallace 4, red zone fumble 7, missed open gibson or run for first down 3-7. I don't knkwnwhat makes u lol

I agree he should of ran on the deep throw to gibson..
The fumble was a fumble ill take that on the chops glad he chose to use him legs and he did have the ball tucked..
The late miss the Wallace is a throw that needs to be made but he knows that by his reaction.
You act like you cant pull up 3 plays for any player in any game

Tannehill played good enough tonight backed by the D playing very well. But he missed some plays, had a turnover, and even missed a very open Wallace to blow this game open. I continue to be in the middle on Tannehill. Now we have Denver and I think a real chance for an upset, but it's going to require Tannehill to play elite along with the D. God willing. Have a good night fellas. Thanks for the entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, RT17 balled out tonight, removed a monkey off his back and deserves a break from any criticism tonight. Hell of a game

OK, so now need Seattle, Oakland, Tennessee, and New Orleans TO WIN this week and we are looking good! Or at least 2 of them.

I agree he should of ran on the deep throw to gibson..
The fumble was a fumble ill take that on the chops glad he chose to use him legs and he did have the ball tucked..
The late miss the Wallace is a throw that needs to be made but he knows that by his reaction.
You act like you cant pull up 3 plays for any player in any game
He also threw 3 straight to the defenseZ
Screw it we won a must win in celebrating. Won't benworth. And it at work tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom