*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 143 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

I am so sick of supporting this putrid team. Year after year it seems they'll turn the page, and yet the consistently take a dump on this fan base as soon as hope starts to grow. The inconsistency is mind-boggling. How did we blow that game against the lowly Bills, who weren't exactly playing that well themselves?

Forget the bench, Tyson Clabo deserves a stay in Guantanamo Bay for treason.

Mike Sherman has the football IQ of a lobotomized hamster.

Kevin Coyle - I don't even need to explain. We just got beaten by a 3rd string rookie quarterback who was an UDFA.

I honestly don't know what to say. I'll continue supporting this team until the day I die, but f***. Being a fan of this team gets harder and harder every single year.

Ol ol ol ol ol ol is the effect that Ireland brings. It's time to send Ireland bk to the football shiiiiiiit he came from. Sry guys but I saw this coming since preseason. I got hammered by all the homers on here. Ppl don't understand how terrible our ol is. It's probably the worse in the nfl. This ol is getting tannehill killed. The only reason tannehill is not on Ir is becuz he's one tough sob....

We are a dog crap team. Tannehill missed hartline with a 5 step lead. That is horrible. Philbin needs to pack his bags cause he had a horrible game plan. This team has talent. We lost to a team with the third string quarterback nevermind less at home and they also had a hurting running game. Philbin again doesn't start Dion Jordan. Should be fired for that. Dion Jordan is the only third round pick in history of the NFL to sit behind Vernon and Shelby. Philbin get lost

I'm tired of the oline excuse ,for the most part they played well. This ones on Tannehill and Sherman's Playcalls. Daniel Thomas needs to go. We already know Clabo sucks he's a stop gap.

We have such bad faaaansss. That's the real reason we lost the game.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. If you complain about over a decade of mediocrity you are an AWFUL fan. The reason this team losses is because some fans complain too much. Patriots fans NEVER COMPLAIN.

its amazing how a loss brings out all these negative posters most of which don't post all year unless its directly after a loss

This just was not a loss. They had the game won. Run it three times and pin them back. Thad Lewis has to go the field with no timeouts. Instead they put Carp right in field goal position.

Back
Top Bottom