*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

[video=youtube_share;of5Hm204H3Q]http://youtu.be/of5Hm204H3Q[/video]

My best friends are from Buffalo. They think Macon Ga is paradise.
Talk about bi polar when the game starts it's SUPERBOWL BABY this is the year. As soon as the Bill's get behind it's **** the team **** the owner **** everything Buffalo.
I refuse to watch a Fins vs Bills game with them. They are nuts when it comes to football. Complete frickin nuts

Last edited by a moderator:
We should annihilate them, but then we should have beaten Baltimore easily too so we'll see.

[video=youtube_share;of5Hm204H3Q]http://youtu.be/of5Hm204H3Q[/video]

My best friends are from Buffalo. They think Macon Ga is paradise :crazy:
Talk about bi polar when the game starts it's SUPERBOWL BABY this is the year. As soon as the Bill's get behind it's **** the team **** the owner **** everything Buffalo.
I refuse to watch a Fins vs Bills game with them. They are nuts when it comes to football. Complete frickin nuts

:lol: "We got a trent edwards jersey here, slightly burnt.." cracked me up.

2008 my one and only live football game was Buffalo at Miami, Bills were 5-1 and the stadium was half full of their ****y fans...yada yada yada, it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Hey Buffalo:

20130926081936-1.jpg

:lol: "We got a trent edwards jersey here, slightly burnt.." cracked me up.

2008 my one and only live football game was Buffalo at Miami, Bills were 5-1 and the stadium was half full of their ****y fans...yada yada yada, it was one of the best experiences of my life.

I'd love to go to a game there. The only time I've ever been it was on business and it snowed so much I was stuck at the airport for two days.
They said it was a warm front.

Must be aware of Kiko Alonso at all times!!!

Dude is the next Luke Kuechly.

I cannot wait for Tasker to openly route for the Bills all day. Should be great.

I will be more surprised if the Dolphins don't beat Buffalo handily...At home coming off the bye against a back-up QB....35 - 10...Wake/Starks/Odrick/Vernon/Jordan/Soliai are going make life hell for Thaddy cakes.

Most important game of the season so far. These afc east home games are so critical. Buffalo is a below average team and I do think we will blow the bills out today, however if for some reason we don't win today, it will be a very good indicator that we will not make the playoffs.

These are not your Dick Jauron or Chan Gailey Bills. Doug Marrone has got this thing going well. He will be a force in due time. Tough game today.

I don't care who their coach is, they are still a below average team.

The bills are a decent team, if our ol wasn't such a issue I would say we blow them out but becuz our ol sucks this wil be a close one I think. I might be wrong , teams coming off bye weeks play pretty well.

The bills are a decent team, if our ol wasn't such a issue I would say we blow them out but becuz our ol sucks this wil be a close one I think. I might be wrong , teams coming off bye weeks play pretty well.

Get back with me after week 10, they will still have 2 wins, imo.

The bye is overrated. I think Joe's team will continue stay stubborn with what he thinks is "right" as opposed to make adjustments. Very frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom